Dean and Administration
Leadership at the Eller College is dedicated to delivering superior management education and advancing knowledge through groundbreaking research.
Len Jessup joined the Eller College of Management as dean and Halle Chair in Leadership in May 2011. He completed his doctoral studies at the UA in management and organizational behavior and MIS under the advisement of Eller Professor of Management Terry Connolly and Regents Professor of MIS Jay Nunamaker.
In 2000, Jessup was recruited from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University to head the Department of MIS at Washington State University (WSU).
During more than a decade at WSU, he served in a variety of leadership roles, including dean of the College of Business, vice president of university development, and president of the WSU Foundation. His most recent roles were chair of the Department of Entrepreneurship and Information Systems and director of the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies.
During his three-year tenure as dean of the WSU College of Business, Jessup led a significant elevation of the school’s reputation, successfully oversaw its accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and developed and launched an ambitious strategic plan.
In his role at the WSU Foundation, Jessup led the transformation of the university’s fundraising efforts, which resulted in doubling its overall fundraising totals and achieving record numbers of donors. During his tenure, the university received a commitment for the largest gift in its history and initiated its largest comprehensive campaign.
- Jeffrey Schatzberg, Vice Dean
- Pat Sousa, Assistant Dean for Administration and Academic Affairs
- Jean M. Vock, Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration
- Hope Schau, Associate Dean, Eller MBA Programs
- Jennifer Bublitz, Assistant Dean, Eller MBA Programs
- Rich Boulger, Special Assistant to the Dean for External Relations
- David Doubleday, Senior Director of Development
- Pamela Perry, Associate Dean, Undergraduate Programs
- Anne Pagel, Assistant Dean, Undergraduate Programs
- Stephen Gilliland, Associate Dean, Executive Education
- Paul Melendez, Assistant Dean, Executive Education
- Marshall J. Vest, Director, Economic and Business Research Center
- Tammy Farris, Associate Director of Development
- Merrilee Holmes, Director of Facilities
- Heather Strasser, Director of Alumni Relations
- Liz Warren-Pederson, Manager of Marketing and Communications
- Carol Wertman, Special Assistant to the Dean
National Board of Advisors
For additional information, please contact us.