Dean and Administration
Leadership at the Eller College is dedicated to delivering superior management education and advancing knowledge through groundbreaking research.
Len Jessup joined the Eller College of Management as Dean and Halle Chair in Leadership in May 2011. He completed his doctoral studies at the UA in management and organizational behavior and MIS under the advisement of Eller Professor of Management Terry Connolly and Regents Professor of MIS Jay Nunamaker.
In 2000, Dr. Jessup was recruited from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University to head the Department of MIS at Washington State University (WSU). During more than a decade at WSU, he served in a variety of leadership roles, including Chair of the Management Information Systems department, Director of the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, Dean of the College of Business, Vice President of university development, and President of the WSU Foundation.
Under Dr. Jessup’s leadership the Eller College has embarked on an ambitious strategic plan aimed at improving its quality, impact, rankings and reach, being a completely self-sustaining business school, and helping the UA get to the same destination. He also serves in a variety of other roles at the UA including board member for the University of Arizona Health Network, chair of the internal and external advisory boards for UA Tech Launch Arizona, and as a key contributor to the university's strategic and financial planning efforts. His research is aimed at helping people better understand, commercialize, and manage emerging technologies and other innovations.
- Jeffrey Schatzberg, Vice Dean
- Pat Sousa, Assistant Dean for Administration and Academic Affairs
- Jean M. Vock, Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration
- Hope Schau, Associate Dean, Eller MBA Programs
- Rich Boulger, Assistant to the Dean for Corporate Relations
- Vicki Fleischer, Senior Director of Development
- Pamela Perry, Associate Dean, Undergraduate Programs
- Anne Pagel, Assistant Dean, Undergraduate Programs
- Stephen Gilliland, Associate Dean, Executive Education
- Paul Melendez, Assistant Dean, Executive Education
- George W. Hammond, Director, Economic and Business Research Center
- Tammy Farris, Associate Director of Development
- Heather Strasser, Director of Alumni Relations
- Gina Wallen, Facilities Planning and Operations Manager
- Liz Warren-Pederson, Director of Marketing and Communications
- Carol Wertman, Special Assistant to the Dean
National Board of Advisors
For additional information, please contact us.