Nomination for Eller College Undergraduate Dean's Award
Altria: Values in Action Award
The purpose of the Undergraduate Dean's Awards are to recognize achievements of our outstanding students. Two recipients from each of the Freshman, Sophomore and Junior classes will be awarded with the Altria: Values-in-Action Award and will receive a $250 scholarship.
If you feel that you have added value to the college community, are an emerging leader, have begun a legacy for other students, or have demonstrated exceptional leadership in other capacities we encourage you to apply!
- Must be declared as a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior Eller College student graduating no earlier than May 2018
- Must be considered in good standing at the University of Arizona
Recipients will have:
- Been actively involved in improving the college experience
- Made a difference for current and future students within the Eller College or University of Arizona community
- Been considered a mentor to others
- Left a positive legacy through innovation, service, passion to succeed, and integrity
Applications are due by Friday, March 24.
Please submit the form below and send a copy of your resume to Aubrey Anglemyer with "Undergraduate Dean's Award" as the subject of the email.
Applicants will be notified of decisions in mid-April.
Fields marked with * are required.