Eller Faculty Research Symposium
2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sept. 6, 2019
Eller faculty and PhD students, please join us for our annual Faculty Research Symposium.
- Joseph Broschak, Associate Professor of Management and Organizations: Career Mobility Patterns in the Emerging Labor Market of Coaches for Women’s Intercollegiate Athletics
- David Brown, Assistant Professor of Finance: When Crowdfunding Fails
- Paul Michas, Associate Professor of Accounting: Does Poor Air Quality Result in Poor Audit Quality?
- Julian Romero, Assistant Professor of Economics: Multiple Equilibria: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Jennifer Savary, Assistant Professor of Marketing: When Payments Go Social: The Use of Person-to-Person Payment Methods Attenuates the Endowment Effect
- Joseph Valacich, Eller Professor of Management Information Systems: Improving Survey Results by Identifying and Controlling for Response Biases
These presentations will take place from 2:30-3:30 p.m. in Berger Auditorium, and will be followed by a reception in Estes Atrium from 3:30-4:30 p.m. with snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine.
RSVPs are required.