Master of Science in Management Information Systems
Expand your career with the Eller Master’s in Management Information Systems (MIS) program, delivering a top-five ranked program for more than 30 consecutive years.
The Master’s in MIS program prepares students for challenging careers in the application of IT. At Eller, you’ll graduate prepared to lead the fourth industrial revolution. Transform your organization, community, industry and even the world.
ABOUT THE MASTER'S IN MIS PROGRAM
- Ranked #1 public, Best Information Systems program, by U.S. News & World Report
- Immersive 16-month or part-time program options
- Robust Business Consulting program and designated Career Management team
- Meet the demands of Industry 4.0 and position yourself to succeed
- Gain an additional competitive advantage and join 30 percent of our students in pursuing dual-degree options
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS—Explore the life-changing possibilities at Eller.
- Earn your STEM-designated degree and work in the U.S. for up to 36 months, no corporate sponsorship required.
- Build your network and real-world skills while in the U.S.