Master of Science in Finance
The Eller Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program is an immersive, advanced degree program designed for students serious about their education and their careers. Earn your degree from one of the country's best business schools—while being immersed in a tight-knit and supportive community of peers.
Ranked number 1 in the U.S. for employment, the Eller MSF program prepares you to excel in a wide range of careers in corporate finance and investments. The program is designed to immerse you in finance through real-world applications and positions you to sit for the CFA and CAIA exams. Here, goal-oriented professionals like you defy convention and define success.
ABOUT THE ELLER MSF PROGRAM
- Ranked number 13 in the U.S. (number 6 among publics) by Financial Times, 2018
- An immersive 12- or 16-month finance program
- Tracks available in investment management and corporate finance
- Gain a competitive advantage by pursuing a dual-degree option
- In-depth study of advanced analytical and technical financial skills necessary for your career and for informed financial decision-making