Choose your path—start your transformation.
In as little as 12 months, Eller master’s programs provide opportunities for new thinking and prepare you with the wide-ranging collaborative skills necessary to thrive in your career. With both MBA and specialized master’s programs, the Eller College offers a degree to get you where you want to be.
ELLER MBA ONLINE AND ON-CAMPUS
- Rigorous 21-month program with 22 dual-degree options
- Experiential learning opportunities allow student to work with Fortune 500 companies outside the classroom
- 90 percent of students receive scholarships
- Accelerated 24-month program meets just one night a week
- Designed especially for professionals with 3+ years of experience
- Choose from one of our two convenient location in Tucson or Phoenix, AZ
- Expedited 21-month hybrid format, both online and on-campus
- Advanced curriculum geared to professionals with 7+ years of experience
- No GMAT required
- 100 percent online format, available 24/7, ideal for working professionals with 2-3 years of experience
- Six program starts per year; complete the program in as little as 14 months
- Courses taught by same renowned faculty as on-campus programs
ELLER MASTER'S PROGRAMS ONLINE AND ON-CAMPUS
Designed for students who do not have an accounting undergraduate degree, needing prerequisites. Prepares students for careers in professional accounting and consulting.
>Designed for working professionals preparing for careers in professional accounting and consulting.
Designed to help students acquire the skills to meet the demand for qualified business professionals with the analytics skill needed to make data centric decisions.
Designed for working professionals looking to gain technical mastery in the rapidly growing field of cybersecurity. No GMAT or GRE required.
Prepares students for high-level positions in industry and government with a strong analytic and empirical focus. No GMAT or GRE required.
Designed to help students develop the advanced analytical and technical financial skills needed for careers in finance and for financial decision making. Preferred admissions process:
- UA STEM majors with a solid quantitative background and a GPA of 3.0 or higher, the application requirements for the GMAT/GRE exam requirement and recommendation letters are waived.
- Business Economics majors with a solid quantitative background and a GPA pf 3.25 or higher, the application requirements for the GMAT/GRE exam requirement and recommendation letters are waived.
Designed for working professionals looking to develop the management skills needed to transform the 21st century healthcare industry. No GMAT or GRE required
Prepares students for careers involving the design, analysis, implementation and operation of computer-based information systems.
Designed for working professionals looking to bolster their management, technical, and analytical skills. No GMAT or GRE required.
Prepares students with foundational skills necessary to pursue high-level careers in marketing.