Lecturer in Economics
- ECON 200 Principles of Economics
- ECON 317 Development Economics
- HRNS 395A Economics of Love and Marriage
Services and Other Duties
- Executive Director of the Journal of Economics Teaching.
- “Through the Lens of Life: Teaching Principles of Economics with Humans of New York” (with A. Al-Bahrani, K. Holder, & G. D. Mateer), Journal of Economics and Finance Education, 16(2) ,19-30, 2017.
- “First Impressions: Why the First Day Matters” (with G. D. Mateer), Perspectives on Economic Education Research, 9 (2), 1-9, 2015.
- Dystopia & Economics: How to Survive Everything from the Apcolypse to Zombies (co-editedwith M. Vachris), New York: Routledge, April 2018
- "Disneynomics: Animate Your Class" (with D. Calhoun & M. Kirts)
- "Dive in! Tips for teaching economics through Shark Tank" (with A. Al-Bahrani, D. Patel, & B. Sheridan)
- "Setting the Scene: Using Film to Teach Behavioral Economics" (with M. Briguglio & G. D. Mateer)
- "Unintended Returns: The unplanned role of nonprofits in the economy and society"
- "Using Big Hero 6 to Better Understand Asymmetric Information" (with G .D. Mateer)