Fifth-Year Doctoral Candidate
Denton Hatch is a doctoral candidate at the University of Arizona. He earned a BA in Psychology with honors and distinction from the University of Arizona. Before beginning his doctoral program, Denton also worked as a project manager from the University of Arizona Student Affairs Marketing.
- The internal mechanism of ethical decision making, emotions, and organizational ethics.
- Kugler, T., Noussair, C., Hatch, D., (accepted at SPPS) Does Disgust Increase Unethical Behavior? A Replication of Winterich, Mittal, and Morales (2014).
- Society for Judgment and Decision Making Annual Conference, November 2017, Vancouver. (Poster Presentation)
- AMR Paper Development Workshop, February 2018, Berkeley. (Paper Accepted)
- Academy of Management Annual Conference, August 2018, Chicago. (Symposium Presentation)
- Society for Judgment and Decision-Making Annual Conference, November 2018, Atlanta. (Poster Presentation)
- International Conference of Social Dilemmas, June 2019, Sedona. (Oral Presentation)
- Academy of Management Annual Conference, August 2019, Boston. (Oral Presentation)
- Subjective Probability and Decision-Making Conference, August 2019, Amsterdam. (Oral Presentation)
- MGMT 486 Managerial Decision Making
- Academy of Management
- Society of Judgement and Decision Making
- American Psychological Association