Senior Lecturer in Marketing
Jerry Kollross is a senior lecturer in Marketing at the Eller College of Management. Previously, he was a senior lecturer at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and University of Wisconsin-Stout. Prior to entering academia, Kollross spent 25 years in the corporate world. He owned a promotional products business (Top Golf Products), was a national account manager for a point of sales display company (Innomark Communications) and was director of marketing for a sporting goods franchise (Golf USA).
- BNAD 303 Applied Marketing Concepts and Tools
- MKTG 428 Sales Communication
- MKTG 454 Management of Sales Operations
Awards and Honors
- 2017 College Coaching Award
- 2014 National Collegiate Sales Competition Team Champion Coach