Philip Van Berten
Senior Lecturer in Entrepreneurship
McClelland Hall 202H
1130 E. Helen St.
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0108
Areas of Expertise
- Food and Beverage
- Health and Medicine
Ph.D. (Honors) in Management and IS
Master’s in Marketing
BA Industrial Marketing
Philip van Berten started his first business as an insurance agent at age 25 in France, thereafter as a broker and was for 15 years in the Bank and Insurance sector. He was the co-founder and CEO of marketing agency ACFP-Paris and acted as an agent specialized in international trade in the wine sector. He published numerous articles in peer-reviewed international academic journals.
- Entrepreneurial Personality and Entrepreneurship Teaching
Certifications and Affiliations
- Life and Health Insurance, MD
- World Education Service, NY
- Online Teaching, UMGC, MD
- Institute for Knowledge and Innovation, George Washington University, DC.
- Emerald Publishing, UK