Transform from who you are to who you aspire to be. Step up from working professional to Professional MBA.
The admissions process is the first step toward your degree journey and all the rewards that lie beyond. So let’s get started. We make the process as simple and straightforward as possible. That way, you can focus on making the most of a flexible, student-centric learning environment that encourages you to co-create your MBA experience.
The Personal Touch
No business would thrive without people supporting one another, and the Eller team works the same way—we’re here to provide a helpful, personal experience as you navigate the application process. Have a look at the list below and feel free to reach out—no need to go it alone.
October 15: Round 1
December 1: Round 2
January 15: Round 3
March 1: Round 4
April 15: Round 5
June 1: Final Deadline
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
*Application deadline has been extended. Please contact our office with any questions.
If you’re a working professional with three or more years of experience—and your sights set on leadership roles—the Eller Professional MBA Program is a great fit. Here, you can explore the specific admissions requirements and learn what materials you’ll need to gather to apply. Of course, as always, we’re here to answer any questions.
A complete application consists of the following items, to be received by the noted admissions deadline:
- A completed application form (apply online)
- Application fee ($90) - WAIVED for a limited time!
- Statement of purpose
- A professional résumé
- One professional recommendation
- One copy of official transcripts* from each university, college or community college attended
- GMAT/GRE not required
* We will accept unofficial versions of your school documents for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official school documents to be submitted. Also, include a copy of the grading scale or transcript key for each school transcript. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Scholarships are available!
While the majority of the students in our Professional MBA program are domestic students, we do enroll a small number of international students, who are typically working for local companies and currently hold a visa or are a permanent resident. The University of Arizona does not issue student visas for this program.