First-Year Follow-Up is a mandatory advising program for all first-semester first-years in the Eller College of Management.
During this fall program, students determine what classes they need to take in the spring semester, as well as confirm registration dates and times. The program also includes additional reminders of various student services available through the Eller College of Management and the University of Arizona. This is not a one-on-one appointment with your advisor but group advising.
Pre-Business first-years in the Eller College of Management who are in their first semester every fall semester must attend. This includes students who graduated from high school last year.
If you are a first-semester first-year this fall, you must complete the First-Year Follow-Up program prior to registering for spring semester classes.
The main group advising takes place within MIS 111 in October of fall 2019. For our "Schedule for Success" students, you must RSVP for a First-Year Follow-Up session that works best with your schedule.
Please follow these steps to RSVP:
1. Click on the button below or visit eSMS.
2. Log in using your UA Net ID and password.
3. From your eSMS Profile page, click on New RSVP from the top menu.
4. Select “First-Year Follow-Up” in the drop down menu and click “Begin Search”.
5. Choose and select the First-Year Follow-Up session date that fits best with your schedule.
Check your UAccess Student Center this fall for your spring priority registration date.
For additional information, please contact your Pre-Business academic advisor.