Tell your graduating senior how proud you are of their achievements by purchasing a Good Luck Line!
The Good Luck Lines will be displayed in the Eller College Convocation Program Booklet.
Each full ad costs $35 and includes the student's name and four lines to write your message. Each line, including the line containing the student's name, is limited to 40 characters.
Good Luck Line Ads must be submitted and paid for by November 20, 2019. We cannot print ads until we receive payment. Payment can easily be made via Credit Card or Check.
To Submit your Good Luck Line and Pay with Credit Card:
(if you submit your good luck line through this portal, you do not need to complete the form below)
- Visit our Events Portal Here.
- Click Login. You'll then need to quickly register an account as a new user.
- Click "Register" next to "Senior Good Luck Lines"
- Proceed with the steps to enter your billing address, the text of your Good Luck Line and your Payment information
To Submit your Good Luck Line and Pay With Check:
Complete the form below to submit the text of your Good Luck Line.
Please make checks out to "The University of Arizona" and submit your check one of the two ways below:
- Via mail by mailing to:
Eller College of Management Undergraduate Programs
c/o Aubrey Anglemyer
1130 E. Helen Street
PO BOX 210108
Tucson, AZ 85721-0108
- In person in McClelland Hall Room 201J2.
For additional information or assistance, please contact Aubrey Anglemyer, Manager of Undergraduate Events, Leadership and Marketing, at email@example.com or 520-621-8044.