E.L.I.T.E. is a year-long intensive program for Pre-Business first-year students at the University of Arizona.
The program meets weekly, and consists of a series of professional development workshops, competitive team challenges and case competitions, philanthropy events and networking opportunities. The activities of the E.L.I.T.E. Program are facilitated by the Eller Leadership Board and Eller Undergraduate Programs staff. For additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who should join the E.L.I.T.E. Program?
- Membership Requirements and Expectations
- E.L.I.T.E. Advisors
- Eller Leadership Board
- Apply for E.L.I.T.E.
Who Should Join the E.L.I.T.E. Program?
The Eller Leadership Board is recruiting motivated students who will add value to a community committed to personal development, social involvement and achieving high-level academic and career related goals.
- Unweighted high school GPA of 3.400, or greater
- Admitted to the University of Arizona, Pre-Business major
- Will be a first-time first year student in August 2022
Benefits for members of the E.L.I.T.E. Program include:
- Professional development, including resume and cover letter workshops
- Mentorship from Eller students on the Eller Leadership Board
- Networking with various companies, Eller faculty, and challenges with local organizations
- $150 program fee [need-based scholarships available, please inquire if applicable]
- Must attend at least 80 percent of weekly meetings overall
- Maintain business casual dress code throughout
To learn more about what E.L.I.T.E. is currently up to, check out our social media:
- Anne Pagel, Associate Dean and Undergraduate Programs Director
- Stephanie Hanson, Assistant Director, Academic Advising - email@example.com
- Thelma Magallanes, Academic Advisor - firstname.lastname@example.org
Eller Leadership Board
The Eller Leadership Board is responsible for guiding the direction and activities of the E.L.I.T.E. Program. Each participant in E.L.I.T.E. is assigned a mentor from the Eller Leadership Board. Mentors have first-hand experience in the E.L.I.T.E. program, lead team activities, provide practical guidance and professional development to students in E.L.I.T.E. The Eller Leadership Board serves as a resource for Pre-Business first-year students, enabling them to network among peers and develop connections that will help them achieve success in their upper division Eller College experience and professional career.
Eller Leadership Board Members
- Luke Gallagher (Finance & MIS)
- Bryce Galus (Marketing and Business Management)
- Sava Radakovich (Finance)
- Rachel Writz (MIS and Entrepreneurship)
- Alexia Esquivel (MIS & Finance)
- Aaron Leucht (Accounting & MIS)
- Samuel Rabiner (Business Management)
- Samuel Scherer (Business Management)
- Jacob Fink (Pre-Business, intended Accounting & MIS)
- Kaitlyn Hsu (Pre-Business, intended Marketing)
- Utsav Kataria (Finance & MIS)
- Annie Langmade (Finance)
- Celeste Mesa (Pre-Business, intended Finance)
You may apply for the E.L.I.T.E. Program by completing the form below.
Please find the anticipated timeline below. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis—however, only applications submitted by the priority deadline are guaranteed this timeline.
- January 28, 2022 Priority Application Deadline
- February 11, 2022 Interviews Begin
- July 31, 2022 Interviews End
- Rolling Admission* Decision Emails Sent
- August 5, 2022* Payment Deadline
*The E.L.I.T.E. Program offers rolling interviews, admission, and payment deadlines. However, there is limited space in E.L.I.T.E. and completion of the interview process as well as payment of the program fee are required to confirm a student slot. E.L.I.T.E. may fill before the final deadlines listed.