ELITE is a year-long intensive program for Pre-Business freshmen at the University of Arizona.
The program meets weekly, and consists of a series of professional development workshops, competitive team challenges and case competitions, philanthropy events, and networking opportunities. The activities of the ELITE Program are facilitated by the Eller Leadership Board and Eller Undergraduate Programs staff. To learn more about what ELITE is currently up to, check out our Facebook page. For additional information, please email us at ELITE@eller.arizona.edu.
- Who should join the ELITE Program?
- Membership Requirements and Expectations
- ELITE Advisors
- Eller Leadership Board
- Apply for ELITE
Who Should Join the ELITE Program?
The Eller Leadership Board is recruiting motivated students who will add value to a community committed to personal development, social involvement, and achieving high-level academic and career related goals.
- Unweighted high school GPA of 3.400, or greater
- Admitted to the University of Arizona, Pre-Business major
- Will be a first-time Freshman in August 2019
Priority Application Deadline: January 7, 2019
Benefits for members of the ELITE Program include:
- Professional development, including resume and cover letter workshops and mock interviews
- Team building, including a retreat at Associate Dean Pam Perry’s home
- Mentorship from upper-division Eller students on the Eller Leadership Board
- Networking, including banquets with Eller faculty and challenges with local businesses
- Academic growth, including an exclusive general-education course
- $150 program fee [need-based scholarships available, please inquire if applicable]
- Must attend at least 80 percent of weekly meetings overall
- Maintain business casual dress code throughout
- Pam Perry, associate dean and undergraduate programs director
- Cassandra Ott-Kocon, senior academic advisor
- Lyndsey Edmonds, career coach
Eller Leadership Board
The Eller Leadership Board is responsible for guiding the direction and activities of the ELITE Program. Board members' personal experience in the ELITE program provides practical and hands on knowledge of leadership within Eller. Each student in ELITE is assigned a mentor from the Eller Leadership Board to serve as an opportunity for pre-business freshmen to network among peers and develop connections that will help them achieve success in their upper division Eller College experience and professional career.
Eller Leadership Board Members
- Allie Feriancek (Marketing)
- Hunter Lindgren (Business Management and Marketing)
- Kat Luher (Marketing and Business Management)
- Kendall Pruitt (Entrepreneurship and Finance)
- Erica Richardson (Finance and Business Management)
- Faith Ferganchick (Business Economics)
- Rion Melton (Business Economics)
- Elle Parsons
- Dalton Slaughter (Finance)
- Max Smith (MIS)
- Claire Van Straalen (Marketing)
- Luke Gallagher
- Bryce Galus
- Sava Radakovich
- Rachel Writz
You may apply for the ELITE Program by completing the form below.
Please find the anticipated timeline below. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis—however, only applications submitted by the priority deadline are guaranteed this timeline.
- January 7, 2019 Priority Application Deadline
- January 14, 2019 Phone Interviews Begin
- January 27, 2019 Phone Interviews End
- February 11, 2019 Decision Emails Sent
- April 1, 2019 Payment Deadline