Eller Impact is a year-long program for first year students to develop professional skills and explore Eller majors.
This group meets weekly to further develop their personal and professional skills. Content is focused on the resources needed to be successful in Eller and beyond. Students who take part in this program will have a current Eller student as a mentor to work with and learn from. In Impact, you will leave with skills and a knowledge base that will be useful for the duration of your time in Eller, in addition to having a lot of fun with other Eller students along the way!
Here are some examples of topics covered throughout the year:
- Leadership Development
- Public Speaking
- Major Exploration
- Online Social Media Presence
- Cover Letters & Resumes
- Interview Skills
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
To be eligible for Impact, you must meet the requirements below:
- Eller Major (either Pre-business or Pre-economics)
- First Year Student
- One time, $75 program fee [need-based scholarships available, please inquire if applicable]
- Willing to attend weekly meetings (Wednesday, 5-6 p.m.)
- Ready to grow and have fun doing it!
Impact Selection Timeline:
- Applications Due: Friday, August 26, 2022
- Students selected to participate in Impact will be notified on a rolling basis as they sign up
- Meetings will begin on Wednesday, August 31
- If you submit an interest form after the deadline, please email Tatum at email@example.com. We take new members year-round!