Welcome to our close-knit community.
No matter where you’re from, you’ll find your place at Eller. We value the unique backgrounds and cultural perspectives of our international students, and we’ll work with you every step of the way to make sure your transition to Eller is a smooth one.
What I’m learning at the Eller College will benefit me long into the future. Even 30 years from now I’ll use the skills I’m learning right now.
Monica Xiaoyu Zhao '19 Master of Accounting, from China
The University of Arizona Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Find criteria and resources for admission for international students to the University of Arizona on the UA Admissions site.
Eller Undergraduate Professional Program Admission Requirements
All students entering the upper-division Professional Program must possess a high level of language proficiency. To demonstrate receptive language proficiency, all International applicants must submit at least one of the following as proof of English proficiency at the time of professional admissions application:
- TOEFL score of at least 79 iBT (internet Based Test)
- IELTS score of at least 6.5
- CESL endorsement from level 8 or 9 in CESL's University Track prior to UA matriculation
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing at least 580 or ACT English at least 21 upon admission to the UA
- View Eller Undergraduate BSBA Professional Program Eligibility Requirements and Additional Information for International Students »
Graduate Admission Requirements
To be eligible to study at Eller, international graduate students must meet specific University of Arizona and graduate degree requirements, English proficiency, financial guarantee and visa requirements and show proof of health insurance.
- View UA Graduate College Information for International Applicants »
- View UA International Graduate Admissions Requirements by Country »
International Student Services
The University of Arizona Office of International Student Services is committed to connecting students from around the world to the UA community by providing one-on-one support for educational, personal and professional success.