Established in 1994, Career Showcase is the largest student-managed career fair in the state of Arizona.
Now in its 27th year, this unique event has provided corporations, government agencies and nonprofit organizations with the opportunity to interact with the students of the Eller College of Management.
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Time 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
About Career Showcase
With more than 5,500 undergraduate students enrolled in 15 academic programs, the Eller College continues to prepare excelling students as they transition to the professional arena.
Coordinated and presented by Delta Sigma Pi, Dean's Council and Eller College of Management, Career Showcase serves as a foundation for those students seeking part-time and full-time opportunities, as well as for those companies wishing to recruit only the most exceptional students. With the continuous support of the attending companies, students and administration, Career showcase has come to embody a lifetime of endless opportunities.
The University of Arizona is one of the nation's premier, student-centered public research institutions.
The Eller Undergraduate Program ranks 3rd over all for Enrolling the Most Minority Students - Poets&Quants - 2019 And boasts the nation's No. 20 best public undergraduate business school, No. 31 overall in the US. - U.S. News & World Report - September 2019
Career Showcase for Recruiters
Thank you for your interest in recruiting at Eller Career Showcase 2021.
Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
In addition to the career fair, Career Showcase Events include:
- Diversity Mixer - Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- Add-on option in Career Showcase registration
Career Showcase 2021 is virtual and you will be able to engage with students in a variety of formats, incluing;
- Video, audio and chat communication
- Group sessions with up to fifty students
- 1:1 sessions scheduled in advance or after a group session
- Connecting with students ahead of time
- Corporate Regular: $475
- Diversity Mixer: $75
- Diversity Mixer available at cost as an add-on event in career fair registration
- Final deadline to register is January 25, 2021.
- Cancellations prior to January 25 have a fee of $100.00. Non-refundable after January 25
- Registration fees do not qualify as a tax-deductible donation.
- Tax ID: 810748429
Career Showcase for Students
Registration is Required in order to attend the Virtual Career Showcase
The 2021 Eller Virtual Career Showcase event will open for registration starting January 25, 2021. Below are some links that will be helpful.
- 10 tips for attending a virtual fair
- How to sign up for virtual career fair sessions with employers
- Handshake’s Guide to Success at Virtual Career Fairs
In the meantime, the best way to prepare is to:
- Complete your profile in Handshake & set it up to Community or Employers. This will make it easier to share your experience with the employer.
- Upload your resume. If you would like to get it reviewed. If you would like to get prepare for the fair, go into eSMS for a virtual drop-in with a coach or PDA.
- Be sure your elevator pitch is all set.