Established in 1994, Career Showcase is the largest student-managed career fair in the state of Arizona.
Now in its 26th year, this unique event has provided corporations, government agencies and nonprofit organizations with the opportunity to interact with the students of the Eller College of Management.
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Time 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The University of Arizona
About Career Showcase
With more than 5,500 undergraduate students enrolled in 15 academic programs, the Eller College continues to prepare excelling students as they transition to the professional arena.
Coordinated and presented by Delta Sigma Pi, Dean's Council and Eller College of Management, Career Showcase serves as a foundation for those students seeking part-time and full-time opportunities, as well as for those companies wishing to recruit only the most exceptional students. With the continuous support of the attending companies, students and administration, Career showcase has come to embody a lifetime of endless opportunities.
The University of Arizona is one of the nation's premier, student-centered public research institutions.
The Eller Undergraduate Program ranks 3rd over all for Enrolling the Most Minority Students - Poets&Quants - 2019 And boasts the nation's No. 20 best public undergraduate business school, No. 31 overall in the US. - U.S. News & World Report - September 2019
Career Showcase for Recruiters
Thank you for your interest in recruiting at Eller Career Showcase 2020.
Please note that this event is on a first come first serve basis due to facility capacity.
Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Employer check-in: 10 - 11 a.m.
In addition to the career fair, Career Showcase Events include:
- Freshman Career Quest - Monday, Feb. 10, 2020, 4 - 7:30 p.m.
- Register on Handshake under the "Fairs" tab
- Diversity Mixer - Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020, 4 - 5:30 p.m.
- Add-on option in Career Showcase registration
Career Showcase 2020 will:
- Surpass your recruiting expectations by exposing your company to elite students entering the professional workforce
- Assist in building long-term relationships with undergraduate students and professional student organizations
- Promote your company throughout the Career Showcase website, Eller College and UA campus
Participating Career Showcase recruiters receive:
- Company name highlighted in program marketing and digital media
- One 5-6 foot space with a table to display information and two chairs
- One parking space at Park Ave Garage*
- Refreshments/light lunch for two representatives
- Assistance from professional student organizations throughout the event
*Additional parking at Park Ave Garage can be ordered within your registration in the Extra Item Section.
- Corporate Regular: $725
- Government & Nonprofit Regular: $525
- Diversity Mixer available at cost as an add-on event in career fair registration
- Final deadline to register is January 17, 2020, or upon maximum capacity. Space is limited.
- Cancellations prior to January 17 have a fee of $100.00. Non-refundable after January 17.
- Registration fees do not qualify as a tax-deductible donation.
- Tax ID: 810748429
Shipping of Recruitment Materials
- Items may be shipped for receipt beginning February 3, 2020:
- Be sure to arrange for return pick-up and return shipping to get your material back to your offices.
Eller Career Showcase
McClelland Hall 204
1130 E. Helen St.
Tucson, AZ 85721-0108
- One parking pass per registration, unless additional passes were requested
- Parking passes issued are for Park Ave. garage only
- The parking garage has been reserved for the event. Please enter the garage even if it says it's full
- Enter the garage and when you check-in you will be given your paid parking pass that you will use to exit the garage
- Eller event staff will be outside ready to assist you.
The entrance is located at the top of the stairway on the north side of McClelland Hall along Helen. Visit Eller.
Tucson Hotel University Park
Lodge on the Desert
Career Showcase for Students
No RSVP Required - student check-in begins at 11:00 a.m.
How to make the most of this year’s event:
- Plan your route – check out the app to see where your employers will be.
- Do your research – know a bit about the companies you are talking with.
- Perfect your pitch - being prepared will help with nervousness
- Bring your resume – print copies before the day of the fair.
- Ask questions - employers like that.
- Follow up – get contact information so you can follow up.
Be sure to check your back pack in the BSLC on the 2nd floor or on the 1st floor by the Behavioral Lab.
Eller Career Fair + APP
For the complete employer listing, fair tips, announcements, and interactive floor-plan, be sure to download "Career Fair Plus App". Search the App Store or Google Apps.