The Eller Expo is a unique event that provides corporations, government agencies and nonprofit organizations with the opportunity to connect and engage with the talented students of the Eller College.
With more than 5,500 undergraduate students enrolled in 15 academic programs, the Eller College continues to prepare excelling students as they transition to the professional arena.
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Employer check-in begins at 10 a.m.
The University of Arizona
About Eller Expo
Coordinated and presented by Delta Sigma Pi, Eller Dean's Board and Eller College of Management, Eller Expo offers the opportunity to interact with students seeking internships and full-time opportunities first. Attendees include majors in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Economics, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Pre-Business and many more!
Employers seeking non-business majors should also consider the University of Arizona Fall Career Days on September 16 - 17.
Expo Information for Recruiters
Eller Expo 2019 will:
- Surpass your recruiting expectations by exposing your company to elite students entering the professional workforce
- Assist in building long-term relationships with undergraduate students and professional student organizations
- Promote your company throughout the Career Showcase website, Eller College and UA campus
Participating Expo recruiters receive:
- Company name highlighted in the program guide
- One five-foot space to display information, with a table and chair
- One nearby parking space
- Food and refreshments for two
- Assistance from professional student organizations throughout the event
Additional Registration Information
- Corporate Regular: $725
- Government & Nonprofit Regular: $525
- Final deadline to register is August 16, 2019, or upon maximum capacity. Space is limited.
- There is a fee of $100.00 for any cancellations prior to August 16. Non-refundable after August 16.
- None of the registration fees qualify as a tax-deductible donation.
- Tax ID: 810748429
Shipping of Recruitment Materials
McClelland Hall 204
1130 E. Helen St.
Tucson, AZ 85721-0108
Items may be shipped for receipt beginning September 9, 2019:
Be sure to arrange for return pick-up and return shipping to get your material back to your offices.
Tuscon Hotel University Park
Lodge on the Desert
- One parking pass per registration, unless additional passes were requested
- Parking passes issued are for Park Ave. garage only
- The parking garage has been reserved for the event. Please enter the garage even if it says it's full
- Enter the garage and when you check-in you will be given your paid parking pass that you will use to exit the garage
- Eller Showcase staff will be outside ready to assist you.
Here is a link to google maps. https://goo.gl/maps/QVJ1YcA4fL72
Expo Information for Students
No RSVP Required - student check-in begins at 11:00 a.m.
How to make the most of this year’s Expo.
- Plan your route – check out the app to see where your employers will be.
- Do your research – know a bit about the companies you are talking with.
- Perfect your pitch - being prepared will help with nervousness
- Bring your resume – print copies before the day of the fair.
- Ask questions - employers like that.
- Follow up – get contact information so you can follow up.
Get your headshots done while you are professionally dressed. The third floor Underwood conference room will have a photographer during the Expo.
Be sure to check you back pack in the BSLC or on the 1st floor by the Behavioral Lab.
Eller Career Fair +
For the complete employer listing, fair tips, announcements, and interactive floor-plan, be sure to download "Career Fair Plus App". Search the App Store or Google Apps.