The Eller Expo is a unique event that provides corporations, government agencies and nonprofit organizations with the opportunity to connect and engage with the talented students of the Eller College.
With more than 5,500 undergraduate students enrolled in 15 academic programs, the Eller College continues to prepare excelling students as they transition to the professional arena.
Wednesday, September 14, 2020
3 - 7 p.m.
The University of Arizona
About Eller Expo
The Eller Expo has gone Virtual! It still offers the opportunity to interact with students seeking internships and full-time opportunities first. Attendees include majors in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Economics, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Pre-Business and other campus majors interested in pursuing business as a career!
The University of Arizona is one of the nation’s premier, student centered public research institutions.
The Eller College boasts the nations #20 public undergraduate program, #31 overall in the U.S.
– U.S. News & World Report
Expo Information for Recruiters
Monday, September 14, 2020
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm Arizona time (Arizona does not follow daylight savings time, be sure to check your time zone)
The Eller Expo is a unique event that provides corporations, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations with the opportunity to connect and engage with the talented students of the Eller College of Management. With over 5,500 undergraduate students enrolled in 15 academic programs, the Eller College continues to prepare excelling students as they transition to the professional arena.
This semester, the Eller Career EXPO is being held digitally. Registration includes:
- Company name highlighted in program marketing and digital media to students
- Assistance from professional student organizations and Handshake support throughout the event
- Ability to hold group meetings with up to fifty students
- 1:1 student meetings scheduled in advance or after a group session
- Video, audio and chat communications with students
Additional Registration Information
- Corporate Regular: $475
- Government & Nonprofit Regular: $375
- Diversity Mixer available as an add-on event ($75) in registration. The Mixer will be held using Zoom
- Final deadline to register is August 28, 2020, or upon maximum capacity. Space is limited.
- There is a fee of $100.00 for any cancellations prior to August 28. Non-refundable after August 28.
- None of the registration fees qualify as a tax-deductible donation.
- Tax ID: 810748429
Expo Information for Students
Meet with business employers who are looking to hire interns and full-time employees. This year we are on-line! Watch for information on registration and how to join.
How to make the most of this year’s Expo.
- Do your research – know a bit about the companies you are talking with.
- Perfect your pitch - being prepared will help with nervousness
- Ask questions - employers like that.
- Follow up – get contact information so you can follow up.