The Eller Expo is a unique event that provides corporations, government agencies and nonprofit organizations with the opportunity to connect and engage with the talented students of the Eller College.
With more than 5,500 undergraduate students enrolled in 15 academic programs, the Eller College continues to prepare excelling students as they transition to the professional arena.
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
3 pm - 7 p.m.
The University of Arizona
About Eller Expo
The Eller Expo is back in person! It offers the opportunity to interact with students seeking internships and full-time opportunities first. Attendees include majors in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Economics, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Pre-Business and other campus majors interested in pursuing business as a career.
The University of Arizona is one of the nation’s premier, student centered, Hispanic Serving public research institutions.
The Eller College boasts the nations #20 public undergraduate program, #31 overall in the U.S.
– U.S. News & World Report
The Eller College of Management ranked #9 for Minority Enrollment.
– "Top 10 Business School for Minority Representation" – Poets & Quants
Expo Information for Recruiters
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
3 p.m.- 7 p.m. Arizona time (Arizona does not follow daylight savings time, be sure to check your time zone)
The Eller Expo is a unique event that provides corporations, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations with the opportunity to connect and engage with the talented students of the Eller College of Management. With more than 5,500 undergraduate students enrolled in 17 academic programs, the Eller College continues to prepare excelling students as they transition to the professional arena.
The Eller Career EXPO is back! Registration includes:
- Company name highlighted in program marketing and digital media to students
- Assistance from professional student organizations and Handshake support throughout the event
Additional Registration Information
- Corporate Regular: $750
- Government and Nonprofit Regular: $550
- Diversity Mixer available as an add-on event ($175) in registration. The Mixer will be held in person, the evening prior to the Expo.
- Registration opens in July and closes September 01, 2023, or upon maximum capacity. Space is limited.
- There is a fee of $100.00 for any cancellations prior to August 01. Non-refundable after August 01.
- None of the registration fees qualify as a tax-deductible donation.
- Tax ID: 810748429
Before a Career Fair
- Download Career Fair Plus App (iOS | Android | Web App) and navigate to Eller Career Showcase
- Research companies you wish to speak to before coming to the fair. Learn about their job availabilities, what they do as a business, and their company culture.
- Practice your Elevator Pitch! Don’t have one? Use your past, present, and future.
- Who you are and where you’re from. (Name, hometown)
- What you are doing now (Eller, Clubs, Work)
- What you are looking for in the future (industry interests, possible jobs/location, etc..)
- Come dressed business professional with at least 8-10 resumes printed. Not all companies collect resumes, but it’s better to be prepared. Don’t wait for the last minute to print them – there may be a long line and there could be tech issues.
- Make sure to sign in and receive your name tag and Major Badge(s), this will help recruiters not only hear your name but see it as well.
- Avoid visiting employers with friends
Don’t visit your top employer first. Practice! Try out your intro with employers that you might not be as interested in.
- Be open minded. A less well known, smaller company might just be the best fit for you.
- Ask for the interview! If you have genuine interest, have done your research, and maybe even applied online, they might be ready to schedule you for an interview.
- Stop by the 3rd floor of the PDC (Underwood Conference) for a free headshot for your LinkedIn profile!
- Meet as many people as possible. This is a great opportunity to practice your networking.
After a Career Fair:
- Send a thank you email to the company rep you with met, and include two-three takeaways from your interaction about the position or company.
- Connect with employer reps on LinkedIn.
- Apply and Notify: If interested, apply for the position you discussed and notify the company rep you met with in the fair that you've done so.