Aamir Khan joined the Eller College of Management in 2018. His areas of expertise include valuation, behavioral finance, empirical asset pricing, financial market contagion and price discovery. He earned his PhD in Finance from the University of Texas at Arlington. Khan is also a member of the Eller College Diversity and Inclusion Task Force.
- FIN 150C Finance and Society - Spring
- FIN 401 Financial Analysis-Bloomberg Certification - Fall
- FIN 498 Senior Capstone-Spring
- FIN 510A Corporate Finance Management - Fall
- FIN 510B Corporate Finance Management - Spring
- FIN 552 Special Topics: Behavioral Finance - Fall
- PhD in Finance, University of Texas at Arlington