Montz teaches in the undergraduate, graduate, and executive programs at Eller, focusing on individual strategic business communication. She has graduate education in business, educational technology, and law; she leverages the intersection of these disciplines to create innovative and compelling learning experiences that inspire transformational change. Montz's classroom is characterized by active inquiry, learner-centered explorations and real-world application. Prior to her appointment with the University of Arizona, Montz served as an educator, consultant, manager and leader with top-tier business schools, education management companies and a nonprofit service agency. Throughout her career, she has created and implemented creative solutions integrating sound learning theory, proven technology interventions, and evidence-based teaching practices.
- BCOM214 Fundamentals of Business Communications
- BCOM314 Business Communication
BCOM511 Managerial Communication
- Eller College Dean’s Council Outstanding Undergraduate Business Communication Faculty Member (2020)
- Association for Business Communication (ABC)
- Master of Educational Technology, Arizona State University
- MBA, University of Phoenix