Professor Emeritus of Management and Organizations
- Kroll, Y., Levy, H., & Rapoport, A. (1988). Experimental tests of the separation theorem and the capital asset pricing model. American Economic Review. 78, 500-519.
- Benzion, U., Rapoport, A., & Yagil, J. (1989). Discount rates inferred from decisions: An experimental study. Management Science. 35, 270-284.
- Rapoport, A., Seale, D.A., Erev, I., & Sundali, J.A. (1988). Equilibrium play in large market entry games. Management Science. 44, 119-141.
- Daniel, T.E., Gishes, E.J., & Raporport, A. (2009). Departure time in Y-Shaped traffic networks with multiple bottlenecks. American Economic Review. 99, 2149-2176.
- Mak, V., Rapoport, A., & Seale, D.A. (2014). Sequential search by committees with rank-dependent payoffs: An experimental study. Organizatoinal Behavior and Human Decision Processes. 124, 256-267.
- Mak, V., Rapoport, A., Gisches, E.J., & Han, J. (2014). Purchasing scarce resources under dynamic pricing: An experimental investigation. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management. 16, 425-438.
- *To see a full list of publications, please see CV.
- Society for Mathematical Psychology
- Society for Judgment and Decision Making
- Experimental Economics, Associate Editor
- Multi Party Conflict, Decision & Negotiation, Advisory Board
- Reviewer of porposals for NSF, Binational Science Foundation (BSF). Israel Science Foundation (ISF), Hong Kong Grants Committee, and numerous manuscripts submitted to various journals in economics, psychology, and management (about 10 this year)
- “Predicting and Prescribing Human Decision Making under Uncertain and Complex Scenarios”
- Co-P.I. Amnon Rapoport (joint grant to the Department of Management and Organizations and the Department of Systems and Industrial Engineering, University of Arizona).
- Granting Agency: US Air Force (AFOSR/MURI)
- Total Award: $3,987,238.00 for the period June 1, 2003 to May 31, 2008.
- (Award for the MAP Dept.: Approximately 25 percent of the total award)
- “Experimental Investigation of Multi-Stage Contests”
- Co-P.I. Amnon Rapoport (with Rami Zwick at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- Granting Agency: RGC Competitive Earmarked Research Grant HKUST6307/04H
- Total Award: HK$406,434 for the period September 1, 2004 to March 31, 2007
- “Cooperation under Uncertainty”
- Co-P.I. Amnon Rapoport (with Gary Bornstein at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Granting Agency: United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF No. 2003299)
- Total Award: $90,000 for the period August 1st, 2004 to July 31th, 2007.
- “Population Dynamics in Real Time Trust Dilemmas”
- Co-P.I. Amnon Rapoport (with Ryan O. Murphy at Columbia University)
- Granting Agency: National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Total Award: $146,865 for the period September 15, 2006 to September 14, 2009.