Diamond Professor of Finance
McClelland Hall 315N
1130 E. Helen St.
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0108
Areas of Expertise
- Analysis of financial markets
PhD in Finance, Syracuse University, 1985
Christopher Lamoureux joined the Eller College of Management in 1994. He was appointed the Diamond Professor of Finance in 2005. Previously, he taught at Washington University and Louisiana State University. He earned his PhD in Finance from Syracuse University in 1985. His area of expertise is in the analysis of financial markets.
- FIN 510A Corporate Financial Management - Fall
- FIN 510B Corporate Financial Management - Spring
- FIN 542 Fixed Income - Fall
- "Measuring Private Information in a Specialist Market,'' Journal of Empirical Finance, 2015, Vol. 30, 92-119 (with Q. Wang)