Lecturer in Finance
McClelland Hall 311
1130 E. Helen St.
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0108
Areas of Expertise
MS in Finance, The University of Arizona, 2014
Daniel Kinnear joined the Finance Department as an Adjunct Lecturer in 2014 and became a full lecturer in 2022. Prior to that, he worked at the Economic and Business Research Center in the Eller College of Management where he also earned a MS in Finance. Daniel holds the professional designations of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
- FIN 311 Introduction to Finance (online for Main campus, Arizona Online, and Arizona Global)
- FIN 423A/B Applied Investment Management-Fall/Spring (and honors section)
- FIN 498 Senior Capstone (and honors section)
- FIN 523A/B Applied Investment Management-Fall/Spring
- FIN 510A Corporate Financial Management-Fall/Spring (Evening MBA)
- FIN 510B Financial Management- Fall/Spring (Evening MBA)