Justin Jarvis joined the Eller College of Management in 2019. Prior to that, he was assistant professor of economics at Truman State University. Justin earned his PhD in Economics at the University of California, Irvine. His interests include university teaching, homelessness and migration, and business strategy.
- ECON 200 Basic Economic Issues
- ECON 371 Economic Development
- ECON 407 Economics of Strategy
- ECON 551 Business Strategy
- “Cash Assistance to the Poor: Theory, Evidence, and the Future” with Garrett Fiegenbaum, in Inequality in America: Causes and Consequences of the Rich-Poor Divide, edited by Kinsley and Rycroft. ABC-CLIO, Santa Barbara, 2021.
- “Observed Altruism in Dental Students: An Experiment Using the Ultimatum Game,” with Parker Crutchfield, Terry Olson and Matt Wilson in Journal of Dental Education, November 2017
- “Individual Determinants of Homelessness,” Journal of Housing Economics, December 2015, pp. 23–32