Matthew Haertzen joined the Eller College of Management in 2017 and brings with him decades of industry experience in asset and portfolio management. A Chartered Financial Analyst and Certified Financial Planner, he earned his MBA at the University of Minnesota in 1994. His areas of expertise are portfolio management, investments and valuation.
- FIN 460 Real Estate Finance - Fall
- FIN 510A Corporate Financial Management - Spring/Summer/Fall
- FIN 510B Financial Management - Spring/Summer
- FIN 513 Valuation Modeling - Fall
- FIN 560 Real Estate Finance - Spring
Membership in Professional Associations
- Investment Committee Board Member: Community Foundation for Southern Arizona.
- Board Member: Town of Marana Health Care Trust Board
- MBA with an emphasis in finance, University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management