Senior Lecturer in Finance
McClelland Hall 311
1130 E. Helen St.
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0108
Areas of Expertise
MBA with an emphasis in finance, University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
Matthew Haertzen joined the Eller College of Management in 2017 and brings with him decades of industry experience in asset and portfolio management. A Chartered Financial Analyst and Certified Financial Planner, he earned his MBA at the University of Minnesota in 1994. His areas of expertise are portfolio management, investments and valuation.
- FIN 421 Investment Analysis - Spring
- FIN 460 Real Estate Finance-Fall
- FIN 510A Corporate Financial Management-Spring/Summer/Fall
- FIN 510B Financial Management-Spring/Summer
- FIN 513 Valuation Modeling - Fall
- FIN 560 Real Estate Finance - Spring
Membership in Professional Associations
- Investment Committee Board Member: Community Foundation for Southern Arizona.
- Board Member: Town of Marana Health Care Trust Board