Associate Director External Relations, Center for Management Innovations in Healthcare
Adjunct Lecturer, Management & Organizations
MBA, University of Southern California (1992)
BSBA, University of Arizona (1988)
The son of a doctor and a nurse; Mike inherited their love for medicine, and has focused his career in the healthcare space. With a focus on and passion for strategy, marketing and business communications, Mike has experience across the healthcare field. He is well versed in all areas of marketing and advertising from strategic planning, market research and branding to digital/social media and consumer advertising.
Mike is a Founder and Partner in CrowdPharm, a crowdsourced strategic advertising and communications firm focused in healthcare, and the Founder and Managing Director of Cross & Wild, a healthcare consulting and advertising agency. Previously, Mike was the President and a founder of Palio Communications, later renamed Palio+Ignite. During Mike’s tenure, the firm grew from a handful of card tables above an Eddie Bauer to a $40MM+ global agency recognized as an innovative leader in the advertising community. Mike is a frequent resource to regional and national media on topics ranging from building agency/client relationships, healthcare marketing, emerging/social media, talent management, business culture, and DTC advertising. He has also been a guest lecturer at several colleges and universities, and served as an adjunct professor in the MBA program at the City University of New York-Baruch Campus. He holds an MBA from the University of Southern California and a BSBA degree from the University of Arizona.
Specialties include: strategy, marketing, advertising, business management, social media, digital marketing, financial oversight and management, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, sales, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare.
- MGMT 528: Healthcare Consulting Skills (MHM Capstone)
- Myers, M. For good people, opportunity is still knocking. Medical Marketing & Media
September 2011, pp. 35
- Myers, M. Cash for Ideas. Medical Marketing & Media
June 2009, pp. 50
- Myers, M. Size Doesn’t Matter-Tackling DTC on a Limited Budget. DTC Perspectives
December 2008, pp. 25
- Myers, M. You Have Two Ears and One Mouth for a Reason. PharmaVOICE - VIEW on Marketing.
Vol. 7, No. 8, pp. 20 (2007)
- Myers, M. When Everything Clicks. Med Ad News.
Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 42 (2007)
- Myers, M. Strategies Behind Creative Executions. PharmaVOICE - View on Advertising.
Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 40 (2004)
- Myers, M. Look Before You Leap – How to Select an Agency. Product Management Today.
Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 44-47 (2002)
- Myers, M. The Keys to Hiring and Retaining Personnel. Medical Marketing & Media.
Vol. 36, No. 9, pp.82-88 (2001)
- Mastrion, G., Myers, M. America, The Brand. PharmaVOICE.
Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 62 (2001)