Todd C. Neumann
Senior Lecturer in Economics
McClelland Hall 401H
1130 E. Helen St.
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0108
Areas of Expertise
- Economic history
- Labor economics and industrial organization
PhD in Economics, University of Arizona, 2006
- Econ 332 Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Econ 340 International Economics and Policy
- ECON 150 An Economics Perspective
- ECON 200 Basic Economic Issues
- ECON 332 Intermediate Macroeconomics
- ECON 340 International Economics and Policy
- ECON 415/518 Econometrics
- ECON 418 Introduction to Econometrics
- “The effect of institutional regime change within the new deal on industrial output and labor markets” (with Jason Taylor). Explorations in Economic History, October 2013: 582-598.
- ”Between Policy Regimes: The Behavior of the Labor Market Between Schechter (1935) and Jones & Laughlin (1937)” (with Jason Taylor & Jerry L. Taylor). The Cato Journal, Fall 2012: 605-627
- “Estimating the Effects of the Length of Exposure to a Training Program: The Case of Job Corps” (with Alfonso Flores-Lagunes, C.A. Flores & Arturo Gonzalez). The Review of Economics and Statistics, February 2012: 153-171.