First-Year Doctoral Student
Yuxin Lin (she/her/hers) is a first-year doctoral student at the University of Arizona. She graduated from Zhejiang University with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Yuxin is interested in three interrelated research streams. One stream focuses on gender issues in organizations, focusing on diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace, as well as issues specific to working mothers. The second stream examines issues at the work-family interface, specifically focused on how individuals balance work and family demands, as well as balancing multiple roles. The third stream broadly focuses on interpersonal interactions at work, including leader-follower interactions, coworker interactions, helping, cooperation, and competition.
- Women, gender, and diversity in the workplace
- Work-family balance and multiple roles/identities
- Interpersonal relationships and cooperation/competition
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Academy of Management (Gender & Diversity in Organizations; Organizational Behavior)