Connect. Get involved. Make a difference!
The Eller College Associates (ECA) work to improve the Eller College experience for our students, our faculty and our community.
Eller College Associates support students in achieving their undergraduate goals by improving the quality of education and assisting in their quest to be the very best by participating in a number of activities:
Who are the Eller College Associates?
- Dynamic volunteers from around the country!
- Successful alumni and friends from a variety of fields who support the University of Arizona and the Eller College.
How do Associates help Eller College?
- Career Panel Discussion
- Diversity Initiatives
- E-mentoring Program
- Guest Speakers
- Honor Student Initiatives
- Industry-focused Workshops
- Internship Opportunity Leader
- Professional Admission Interviews
- Leadership and Student Organization Activities
- Networking Events
Spring Professional Admissions Interviews
February 10 and 11, 2023
Join with other community members to interview Eller undergraduate students as they apply for admission to the professional portion of their BSBA degree.