Evan J. Taylor
Assistant Professor of Economics
McClelland Hall 401Z
1130 East Helen Street
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0108
Areas of Expertise
- Labor economics
- Applied econometrics
PhD in Economics, University of Michigan, 2017
- Bryan Stuart and Evan J. Taylor. 2021. “Migration Networks and Location Decisions: Evidence from U.S. Mass Migration.” American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 13(3): 134-75.
- Dan Aaronson, Bhash Mazumder, Seth G. Sanders and Evan J. Taylor. 2021. “Estimating the Effect of School Quality on Mortality in the Presence of Migration: Evidence from the Jim Crow South”, Journal of Labor Economics, 39(2): 527-558
- Bryan Stuart and Evan J. Taylor. 2021. “The Effect of Social Connectedness on Crime: Evidence from the Great Migration.” Review of Economics and Statistics, 103(1): 18-33
- Janna Johnson and Evan J. Taylor. 2019. “The Long Run Health Consequences of Rural-Urban Migration.” Quantitative Economics, 10(2): 565-606.
- Dan A. Black, Seth G. Sanders, Lowell J. Taylor and Evan J. Taylor. 2015. “The Impact of the Great Migration on Mortality of African Americans: Evidence from the Deep South,”American Economic Review, 105(2): 477-503.