Senior Lecturer in Management Information Systems
Manager, Organizational Behavior Laboratory
Eyran Gisches joined the Eller College of Management in 2010 after receiving his PhD at the University of Arizona. At Eller, he is the manager of the Organizational Behavior Laboratory. His areas of expertise are behavioral operations management, behavioral game theory, interactive decisions in networks and revenue management.
- MIS 373 Basic Operations Management
- MIS 478/578 Project Management
- MIS 473B/573B Production and Operations Management
Publications and Working Papers
- Gisches, E. and Rapoport, A."Degrading Network Capacity May Improve Performance: Private Versus Public Monitoring in the Braess Paradox." Theory and Decision (13 December 2010), pp. 1-27.
- "Competitive Dynamic Pricing Over a Finite Selling Horizon: Theory and Experiment" (with Mak, V. & Rapoport A.), submitted to Games and Economic Behavior.
- "Adverse Effects of Information in Congested Traffic Networks" (with Daniel T., Lindsey R. and Rapoport, A.), submitted to American Economic Review.