Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems
Yong Ge joined the Eller College of Management in 2016 after previously teaching at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. He earned his PhD in Management Science and Information Systems in 2013 from Rutgers University. His research focuses on data mining, machine learning, recommender systems and business analytics.
- MIS 587 Business Intelligence
- Hengshu Zhu, Hui Xiong, Yong Ge, and Enhong Chen. Discovery of Ranking Fraud for Mobile Apps: A Summary of Results, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, 27(1) 74-87, 2015
- Yong Ge, Guofei Jiang, Min Ding, and Hui Xiong. Metric Ranking in Invariant Networks of Distributed Systems, Volume 8 Issue 2, Article 8, ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data, 2014
- Yong Ge, Hui Xiong, Alexander Tuzhilin, and Qi Liu. Cost-aware Collaborative Filtering for Travel Tour Recommendations, ACM Transactions on Information Systems, Volume 32 Issue 1, Article No.4, January 2014
- Qi Liu, Enhong Chen, Hui Xiong, Yong Ge, and Zhongmou Li. A Cocktail Approach for Travel Package Recommendation, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Volume 26, Issue 2, February 2014, pp. 278-293.
- Yong Ge, Hui Xiong,Wenjun Zhou, Siming Li and Ramendra Sahoo. Multi-focal Learning for Customer Problem Analysis. ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology,Volume 2 Issue 3, April 2011
Awards and Honors
- Ralph E. Powe Junior Faculty Enhancement Award, 2015
- Excellence in Academic Research ( One Per School), Rutgers Business School, 2013
- IEEE ICDM Best Research Paper, 2011