The MHM admissions team looks forward to working with you throughout the application process.
Each applicant's profile and full resume of accomplishments will be considered through a comprehensive and holistic approach to selecting the very best applicants. If you have questions about where your application may be in the process, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The Admissions Process
Upon applying to the online Master of Healthcare Management program, our admissions team will review all applications using a holistic and comprehensive approach. The application requirements are as follows:
- Undergraduate degree by the start of the program
- 3.0 or higher undergraduate GPA
- Professional resume
- Statement of purpose
- One letter of recommendation
- No GMAT/GRE required
- $85 application fee for domestic students.
- $95 application fee for international students.
August 1: Fall Application Deadline
January 2: Spring Application Deadline