Innovative Approaches to the Business of Nonprofits
The Nonprofit Leadership Certificate is a professional development program offered by the McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship and Eller Social Innovation.
Jointly taught by Eller College of Management faculty and community nonprofit leaders, the Nonprofit Leadership Certificate provides participants with the business skills and innovative mindset necessary to meet today's challenges and lead organizations through uncertain and changing contexts.
Who Should Attend?
The Nonprofit Leadership Certificate program was developed for mid-level nonprofit leaders in dynamic and challenging business environments, but senior and emerging leaders will also benefit from these business leadership concepts.
The program launched in 2016, and 98 percent of current graduates report that they would recommend it to their colleagues.
- Leverage key business principles to strengthen your leadership and organization
- Learn how to cultivate resilience in your team with optimism and positivity
- Harness the power of innovation and engagement to drive adaptability and change
- Apply techniques used by successful entrepreneurs to enhance impact
- Sharpen your understanding of key financial information to drive more effective decision making
- Understand how to empower and engage your stakeholders
- Develop tools and solutions for your biggest challenges
"As a graduate of the initial Eller Nonprofit Leadership Certificate Program, what stood out most was the quality of faculty, materials used, and how it related to my duties as the director of emergency services at Primavera Foundation. Having the ability to identify, develop and coach employees on the active process of gathering information about our perceptions and patterns and using this to replace deficit based perceptions within a TEAM structure is key to building resiliency and weathering the storms faced by nonprofit agencies. I am a better director because of this leadership program and I thank you.”
Keith Jeffrey, Director of Emergency Services, Primavera Foundation
For more information, contact Jessica Sueskind, program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.