Professional development in the nonprofit sector is a vital tool for strengthening organizational effectiveness in the face of continuous change.
McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship and Eller Social Innovation are proud to offer professional development workshops to Southern Arizona nonprofit professionals. These workshops will provide participants with innovative tools to approach the business of nonprofits.
Each of the topics will be discussed in a half-day standalone workshop. The workshops will run on select Fridays from 8:30 a.m.-noon in McClelland Hall. Some workshops will be presented by McGuire and Eller faculty, while others will be presented by practitioners from the Tucson nonprofit community.
In these interactive workshops, you will:
- Learn new ways to think about the business of nonprofits
- Recognize the need to drive adaptability to change
- Examine and challenge your own assumptions about leadership within a nonprofit
Who Should Attend
- Nonprofit CEOs and Program Managers
- Participants (current and past) in the Eller Nonprofit Leadership Certificate Program
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Foundation Managers