Small Business Certificate Program
Do you need help to improve your business or to start up one? Would you like to learn more about financial analysis?
The McGuire Entrepreneurship Center at the Eller College of Management, with the generous support from Chase, Wells Fargo, the City of South Tucson and Primavera Foundation, is offering an educational program to the small business community. The Program consists of six business classes covering diverse topics such as management, marketing, sales, legal matters, accounting and finance.
We look forward to helping you achieve your business goals and aspirations.
What: Classes taught by Eller College of Management faculty and lecturers
Where: Eller College Berger Auditorium, 1130 E. Helen Street; Tucson, AZ 85721
McGuire Center and Eller College of Management faculty and lecturers will present the following sessions:
- Management: Leading a Highly Effective Organization's Purpose
- Marketing: Advertising and Plan Developing
- Sales: Developing a Sales-Oriented Company
- Legal: Legal Matters Affecting Your Business
- Accounting and finance: Understanding Your Cost, Breakeven Point and Profit
- Secrets of Success: Entrepreneur Panel and Graduation Ceremony
For registration and scholarship information, please contact Ildefonso "Poncho" Chavez, program director, at 520-834-5988. The enrollment materials will be made starting on August 1 for candidates that email expressing interest in participating.