Track COVID-19 impacts on Arizona's economy: daily and weekly leading indicators
As impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic work through the economy, tracking the labor market and travel and tourism sector can indicate the scope of impacts and will help to get an early read on recovery as it emerges.
Scrolling down you will find:
- percent of population vaccinated, total number of does administered, and doses administered per 100 persons in Arizona
- daily confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Arizona, its counties and the U.S.
- initial claims for unemployment insurance and pandemic assistance claims, AZ and U.S.
- hotel occupancy rates
- movie ticket sales
- movie releases
- TSA throughput
- seated diners
- new business applications
- google mobility index to workplaces
- google mobility index to retail and recreation.
Use your cursor as a tooltip and click on charts to view values. Click on the names of indicators listed at the bottom any chart to switch them on/off to view fewer at one time and make comparisons. Icons allow you to download and share.
Note: Official initial claims data for Arizona are released every Thursday morning covering the week ending on the previous Saturday. Beginning with data for the week ended July 25, 2020, initial claims for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance in Arizona displayed above are published by the U.S. Department of Labor and reflect an effort to exclude claims that are obviously fraudulent.