Assistant Professor of Accounting
Dan Russomanno joined the Eller College of Management in 2014 after earning his PhD in Business Administration and Accounting from Pennsylvania State University. In addition to his teaching experience, he has worked as a senior associate for PricewaterhouseCoopers, as an assistant vice president for Lehman Brothers and as an assistant vice president for Barclays Capital. His areas of expertise include auditing, accounting quality and top management teams. He is a member of the American Accounting Association and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- ACCT 532/532I Audit Simulation
- “One Person Can Make a Difference: The Association between Chief Accounting Officers (CAOs) and Accounting Quality.” Coauthored with Adrienne C. Rhodes [Assistant Professor at Texas A&M]. Presented at the 2013 AAA Annual Meeting, Anaheim, CA.
- “Compensation Disclosure Quality’s Impact on Financial Statement Users.”
- "Audit Outcomes of Initiating a Chief Accounting Officer (CAO) Position"
- American Accounting Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed CPA in New York and New Jersey
Awards and Honors
- J. Kenneth and Nancy N. Jones Scholarship [2009-2013]
- Jane O. Burns Graduate Scholarship [2010, 2013]
- G. Kenneth Nelson Scholarship 
- The Frank P. and Mary Jean Smeal Endowment Fund Scholarship [2010-2012]
- Donald M. and Regina Harrison Graduate Scholarship [2010-2012]
- Smeal Competitive Doctoral Research Grant [2011-2012]