Assistant Professor of Accounting
Dan Russomanno joined the Eller College of Management in 2014 after earning his PhD in Business Administration and Accounting from Pennsylvania State University. In addition to his teaching experience, he worked as a senior associate for PricewaterhouseCoopers, as an assistant vice president for Lehman Brothers and as an assistant vice president for Barclays Capital. His current research focuses on corporate governance matters impacting financial reporting. He is also a member of the American Accounting Association and a licensed CPA in Arizona.
- ACCT 532 Audit Simulation
- “The Impact of Audit Committee Members Information Technology Expertise on the Reliability and Timeliness of Financial Reporting” (with Paul Michas and Musaib Ashraf). Under 3rd round review at The Accounting Review and presented at the 2019 Auditing Midyear Conference.
- “Executive Accountants and Financial Reporting” (with Adrienne C. Rhodes). Under 2nd round review at Management Science and presented at the 2018 Financial Accounting and Reporting Midyear Conference.
- American Accounting Association
- Licensed CPA in Arizona
Awards and Honors
- Eller College of Management Research Grant 
- J. Kenneth and Nancy N. Jones Scholarship [2009-2013]
- Jane O. Burns Graduate Scholarship [2010, 2013]
- G. Kenneth Nelson Scholarship 
- The Frank P. and Mary Jean Smeal Endowment Fund Scholarship [2010-2012]
- Donald M. and Regina Harrison Graduate Scholarship [2010-2012]
- Smeal Competitive Doctoral Research Grant [2011-2012]