Adjunct Lecturer of Management and Organizations
Now an adjunct lecturer, Suzanne Cummins retired from the Eller College of Management as a senior lecturer.
- MGMT 402 Integrating Business Fund w/Ethics
- MGMT 430 Human Resource Policies
Publications and Working Papers
- Black, White and Gray: Law and Ethics in Business by Suzanne Cummins. Copyright 2013. DZ Publishing
- Integrating Business Fundamentals with Ethics and Law, 2nd edition, Copyright 2008. DZ Publishing
- Evidence for Paralegals, fifth edition, Marlowe and Cummins, Aspen Press.
Awards and Honors
- Sherrill Award
- Eller College Dean’s Award for Teaching Excellence
- Eller College Teacher of the Year
- Department of Management and Organizations Outstanding Teacher Award
- Eller College Student Council Teacher Appreciation Commendat
- J.D. Degree, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A. Degree, cum laude, University of California at San Diego