Adjunct Lecturer of Management and Organizations
McClelland Hall 405
1130 E. Helen St.
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0108
Areas of Expertise
- Anti-trust law
J.D. Degree, Hastings College of the Law
B.A. Degree, cum laude, University of California at San Diego
Now an adjunct lecturer, Suzanne Cummins retired from the Eller College of Management as a senior lecturer.
- MGMT 402 Integrating Business Fund w/Ethics
- MGMT 430 Human Resource Policies
Publications and Working Papers
- Black, White and Gray: Law and Ethics in Business by Suzanne Cummins. Copyright 2013. DZ Publishing
- Integrating Business Fundamentals with Ethics and Law, 2nd edition, Copyright 2008. DZ Publishing
- Evidence for Paralegals, fifth edition, Marlowe and Cummins, Aspen Press.
Awards and Honors
- Sherrill Award
- Eller College Dean’s Award for Teaching Excellence
- Eller College Teacher of the Year
- Department of Management and Organizations Outstanding Teacher Award
- Eller College Student Council Teacher Appreciation Commendat