Seeking Students Who Co-create their MBA Experience
Our goal in admissions is to work closely with you to ensure your application process is personal, simple and successful. We look for students who bring strength and aspiration to our student-centered learning environment and possess the ability to be part of an MBA program in which they are the co-creators of their experience.
The Personal Touch
At Eller, we pride ourselves on the personal touch. We will work individually with you through the research and application process to ensure your success.
October 15 : Round 1
December 1: Round 2
February 1: Round 3
April 1: Round 4
June 1: Final Deadline
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Professional MBA Scholarships:
*Available for Evening and Executive MBA program
Community Leadership Scholarship: is awarded to exceptional candidates from the public sector or a nonprofit organization for whom financial constraints would otherwise prevent participation.
Eller Leadership Scholarship: is awarded to anyone who has shown strong leadership throughout their career, and it looking to gain an MBA to continue to grow their leadership skills.
Eller Veteran Scholarship: is awarded to veterans applying to our professional MBA program. We thank you for your service and our honor to provide this scholarship.
Emerging Leaders Scholarship: is awarded to individuals who are ready to skill up and break into leadership positions at their company and beyond.
Returning Alumnus Scholarship: is awarded to returning UA alumnus who were successful in their undergraduate experience at UA and are looking to return for their MBA to become a double WILDCAT.
***All applicants who submit their application before May 1st will automatically be considered for scholarship. After May 1st, individuals will be considered for scholarship on a case-by-case basis based on availability.
**Scholarships, referral codes, and QTR (Qualified Tuition Reduction for employees of the three state universities) cannot be stacked.
Evening MBA Admissions Process
What We Look For
- An academic background demonstrating strong intellectual capacity
- Professional experience demonstrating challenging assignments, career progression, carefully considered goals and a strong work ethic
- Personal qualities demonstrating leadership potential, initiative, involvement and integrity
- View class profile
A complete application consists of the following items, to be received by the noted admissions deadline:
- A completed application form (apply online)
- Application fee ($85 domestic applicants/ $95 international applicants)
- Two comprehensive essays
- A professional resume
- One professional letter of recommendation
- One copy of official transcripts* from each university, college or community college attended
- GMAT/GRE not required
- Domicile Affidavit (for admitted domestic students only): Instructions found here on how to complete this form
* We will accept unofficial versions of your school documents for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official school documents to be submitted. Also, include a copy of the grading scale or transcript key for each school transcript. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
View our application checklist, including information on how to prepare and complete your application.
Before You Begin
- Schedule to take the GMAT at www.mba.com and have results sent to Eller MBA, institution code 5ZT-9Z-58, or
- Schedule to take the GRE at https://www.ets.org/ and have results sent to The University of Arizona Institution Code: 4832
- TOEFL score (this is a proof of English proficiency requirement for international applicants born in a country where English is not the official language). Results should be sent to The University of Arizona Institution Code: 4832. Due to COVID-19, in addition to TOEFL and IELTS we will accept a CEPT score of 126 and a Pearson’s PTE score of 68 for English proficiency.
- Update your professional resume.
- Ask one professional associate if they will recommend you to the program—verify the correct spelling of names, titles and contact information, including email address. (Due to the current challenges, only one letter of recommendation is required.)
- Gather the following to complete the biographical sections of the application:
- Citizenship information (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) GPAs
- Names of previously attended colleges and dates attended
- Name, title, email and mailing address of one recommender (preferably a professional associate)
Completing Your Application
|1||Apply Online from the Eller MBA website and create an account.|
|2||Prepare answers to the essay questions. Type or insert essay content into the text area of the essay section of the application. 500-750 words per essay.|
|3||We require an official transcript from each university, college or community college attended. International applicants must submit/present an official transcript and an official diploma (degree certification) in the original native language and must be accompanied by an officially verified English translation issued by the university or college, during the formal enrollment process. Official school documents may be sent to:
Eller MBA Admissions
Submission of Electronic Transcripts: If you have an option to order electronic transcripts, please provide the institution name: Eller MBA Admissions, University of Arizona and email address: email@example.com. The electronic transcript must be sent to and received by a University of Arizona employee, in order to be considered an official transcript by the University of Arizona Graduate College.
|4||Prepare your recommender's information in order to fill out the recommendation form in the application. This will send the recommendation form to your recommender for completion.|
|5||Have the information you've gathered on hand and complete the biographical sections of the online application.|
|6||Upload your updated resume and completed essays through the online application.|
|7||Official GMAT scores or GRE scores.|
|8||TOEFL score (this is a proof of English proficiency requirement for international applicants born in a country where English is not the official language). Results should be sent to The University of Arizona Institution Code: 4832. Due to COVID-19, in addition to TOEFL and IELTS we will accept a CEPT score of 126 and a Pearson’s PTE score of 68 for English proficiency.|
|9||Pay the application fee by credit card online ($85 domestic applicants/ $95 international applicants).|
For additional information or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the majority of the students in our evening program are domestic students, we do enroll a small number of international students, who are typically working for local companies.
Eller College welcomes the cultural experience and knowledge that international applicants add to the program. In addition to the materials listed in the Application Requirements, international applicants are required to submit the following:
- TOEFL score (this is a proof of English proficiency requirement for international applicants born in a country where English is not the official language). Results should be sent to The University of Arizona Institution Code: 4832
- One copy of official transcripts and one official copy of diploma(s) and/or degree certification, in the original native language and must be accompanied by an officially verified English translation issued by the university or college*
* We will accept unofficial versions of your school documents for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official school documents to be submitted. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
Upon an initial screening of an applicant's file, the Admissions Committee determines if a candidate moves on to the next stage of consideration. Those candidates selected for further consideration are contacted to arrange for an interview. Interviews are required for Evening MBA program applicants and will be conducted over Zoom.
GMAT and GRE
The GMAT/GRE is not required.
When requesting official score reports, please use the following:
- TOEFL: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
We look forward to meeting you in person and encourage you to attend one of our information sessions. To attend an upcoming session, please sign up online or call us at 520-621-4008.
Due to COVID-19, we are not doing in-person visits at this time. Please reach out to email@example.com to schedule a virtual class visit.
We'll arrange for you to sit in on a class to get an up-close look at life as an Eller MBA student.
We can also schedule an appointment with a member of Team Eller MBA for additional information on the Eller MBA programs.
To schedule a visit, please call 520-621-4008.