Accounting Scholars Program (DFASP)
The Dhaliwal-Reidy School of Accountancy at the University of Arizona is proud to collaborate with the Deloitte Foundation to fund the Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars Program (DFASP). In the spirit of supporting a diverse student population and to strengthen the pipeline of diverse talent entering the CPA profession, The University of Arizona and the Deloitte Foundation will cover 100% of tuition costs (excluding books and living expenses) for selected students to attend a main campus Master’s Program in Accountancy at the University of Arizona.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria for consideration:
- Currently enrolled in a Historically Black College University (HBCU), Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI), other accredited University, or University in the United States
- Pursuing an undergraduate baccalaureate degree in accounting from an accredited program
- Strong academic track record; minimum of 3.0 GPA (on 4.0 scale)
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must meet the standards for admission into a Deloitte Foundation selected AACSB accredited College/University master’s program in accounting
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in public accounting and obtaining a CPA license, but not presently a CPA
- Selected participants must matriculate to the school’s main campus MAcc or MSA programs enrolling during for either Spring 2024 or Fall 2024 and completing the program in two semesters
- In the spirit of supporting a diverse student population, applicants shall demonstrate a knowledge and appreciation for the challenges faced by members of demographic groups underrepresented in the field of public accountancy. In evaluating each student’s application, the University shall consider a student’s personal statement, academic work, campus activities, and community service related to diversity, equity, and inclusion issues relevant to the business community. The University shall consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, or other status prohibited or disfavored by law.
Scholarship application deadlines:
December 15th, 2023 for Spring 2024 enrollment
March 1, 2024 for Fall 2024 enrollment
Please note: This is an application for the Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholarship Program, not an application for admission. Students must be admitted to a masters program to be eligible for the scholarship. Prospective students should apply for admission to a University of Arizona main campus Masters program through one of the following links: