The Dhaliwal-Reidy School of Accountancy at the University of Arizona is proud to collaborate with the Deloitte Foundation to fund the Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars Program (DFASP). In the spirit of supporting a diverse student population and to strengthen the pipeline of diverse talent entering the CPA profession, The University of Arizona and the Deloitte Foundation will cover 100% of tuition costs (excluding books and living expenses) for selected students to attend a main campus Master’s Program in Accountancy at the University of Arizona.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria for consideration:
- Currently enrolled in a Historically Black College University (HBCU), Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI), other accredited University, or University in the United States
- Pursuing an undergraduate baccalaureate degree in accounting from an accredited program
- Strong academic track record; minimum of 3.0 GPA (on 4.0 scale)
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must meet the standards for admission into a Deloitte Foundation selected AACSB accredited College/University master’s program in accounting
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in public accounting and obtaining a CPA license, but not presently a CPA
- Selected participants must matriculate to the school’s main campus MAcc or MSA programs for the duration of the 2023-2024 academic school year (August 2023 through May 2024) and complete such program in May 2024
- In the spirit of supporting a diverse student population, applicants shall demonstrate a knowledge and appreciation for the challenges faced by members of demographic groups underrepresented in the field of public accountancy. In evaluating each student’s application, the University shall consider a student’s personal statement, academic work, campus activities, and community service related to diversity, equity, and inclusion issues relevant to the business community. The University shall consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, or other status prohibited or disfavored by law.
Applications must be received by March 1, 2023 to be considered for the scholarship.
Click here to complete the scholarship application.
Please note: This is an application for the Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholarship Program, not an application for admission. Students must be admitted to a masters program to be eligible for the scholarship. Prospective students should apply for admission to a University of Arizona main campus Masters program through one of the following links: