Welcome to the Class of 2021!
Wildcat in Residence Launch Program
The Eller Evening MBA team has compiled this information to prepare you for the upcoming mandatory launch and the start of your MBA journey.
Learn more by clicking a link below or scrolling down to all information:
- Launch Schedules
- Launch Checklists
- Next Steps
- Emailed Communications
- Evening MBA Schedule
- Professional MBA Student Association
info to come
info to come
Your letter from the UA Graduate College contains your Student ID and Pin
In order for you to be able to take advantage of the earliest and best opportunities, it's best practice to have your résumé updated prior to your arrival on campus, ideally by July 1st.
- Review the Résumé Webinar
- Review these sample résumés and additional information about writing your profile summary:
- Create your résumé using these Eller MBA résumé templates, reviewing and updating to include the most recent work experience.
- Email Cori Rodriguez the updated résumé by July 1st. with the subject line: Résumé C2021_Your Name (e.g. Résumé C2021_John Smith).
Join to stay connected with classmates and colleagues, and answers to questions from Team MBA.
GroupMe is a private chat room for your cohort. Download the app to your phone, tablet or computer and stay connected during launch.
- Phoenix GroupMe
- Tucson GroupMe
Mark your calendar for these required components of your MBA program:
- Tucson Launch: August 8-10, 2019
- Phoenix Launch: August 15-17, 2019
- Global Business Experience, April 24 - May 2, 2021,
A detailed program calendar with class schedules and other important dates will be distributed prior to Launch.
- Immunization Form: Turn in your Immunization Form to Campus Health.
- Domicile Affidavit: Mail/fax to the Residency Classification Office.
- Financial Aid (FAFSA): Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and send to UA for consideration.
Check your email for information about:
- Important Progam Dates
- Career Management
- Launch Details
- Class Prep and Course Materials
- Financial Aid and Campus Resources
Evening MBA Schedule
Professional MBA Student Association (PMBASA)
You are encouraged to become a student leader within the MBA program!
During Launch, you'll meet current representatives of the Professional MBA Student Association (PMBASA). Serving on the PMBASA provides leadership and collaborative involvement opportunities with fellow student representatives within and across cohorts, as well as with Eller staff, alumni, and community organizations.
This a student-run club's mission is to communicate, foster, and empower unity through the development of professional skills and the promotion of student relationships. Association representatives are nominated from each active Evening MBA, Executive MBA and Online MBA program, and with involvement from Eller MBA Administration.
• Fostering communication between the students, staff, and administration
• Voicing collective ideas and putting these ideas into action
• Promoting career and professional development opportunities
• Cultivating student involvement
• Celebrating the achievements of our diverse student body
• Building school spirit
Nominate yourself or a fellow 2021 cohort member to serve on the Professional MBA student association.
For questions regarding the association, contact PMBASA President Derrick Hyatt, '19 via email or call/text 520-603-3660.