We welcome students with a wide range of interests and aspirations.
Applicants are reviewed as a whole person. The selection committee will consider all parts of every application submitted, including the essays and letters of recommendation. We want the best students in our master's program, but we do not have a maximum or minimum number of students that we accept each year.
- GRE: 4832 (The University of Arizona)
- TOEFL: 4832 (The University of Arizona)
- GMAT: Eller College of Management, MSMIS
October 15: Round 1
December 1: Round 2
February 1: Round 3
(International Student Deadline)
April 1: Round 4
June 1: Round 5
Applications are closed for the Summer 2021 term. We will begin to accept applications for the Summer 2022 term this September.
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university (domestic students) or a U.S.-comparable bachelor degree (international students).
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or higher. International applicants must calculate their entrance GPA using the UA Graduate College GPA Calculator. PLUS applicants will be asked to upload a screen shot of the GPA results during the application process.
When applying, you will also need to provide the following:
- Copies of GMAT or GRE scores (uploaded during online application process)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores. The test must have been taken within the last five years of intended term of enrollment. There is no minimum score requirement.
- GRE –use school code 4832
- GMAT – Eller College of Management, MSMIS
- Copies of TOEFL/IELTS scores (uploaded during online application process)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores - use school code 4832 (for international applicants only who have not graduated from an institution in the U.S. (degree must not be older than two years from the term of enrollment). Test must have been taken within two years of the intended term of enrollment. Minimum TOEFL score of 80 internet based testing, IELTS test composite score of 7 (no subject area below 6.)
- Applications are closed for the Summer 2021 term.
- Copies of official transcripts/academic records (uploaded during online application process)
- Official transcripts/academic records (official documents needed ONLY after being admitted into program.)
- From a US institution: Final, official transcript showing degree awarded with conferred date
- From an international institution: Final, official transcripts/academic records showing degree awarded with conferred date and/or official degree/diploma certificate More details here on accepted transcripts/academic records
In addition to work experience with dates of employment, your resume should include education, awards and honors, memberships, leadership experience, and participation in professional organizations. (uploaded during online application process)
Statement of Purpose
We welcome applications from a wide range of academic backgrounds, professional interests, and personal aspirations. As a way of sharing your personal vision, please prepare a written statement that describes why you are interested in a career in information systems, your specific interests in the academic programs of the Eller College of Management, and how earning a Master’s degree in Business Analytics from the University of Arizona will contribute to you achieving your professional goals. (uploaded during online application process)
Letters of Recommendation
Request letters from three professional associates who can speak to your eligibility for this program. (uploaded during online application process)
Completed Graduate College Application
|Work Experience (months)||10||34|
Note: Applicants must provide either a GRE or GMAT score, not both. Tests must have been taken within the last five years of intended term of enrollment. We do not have a minimum accepted.
* TOEFL scores applicable for international applicants only.