Master's in Business Analytics Admissions
We welcome students with a wide range of interests and aspirations.
Applicants are reviewed as a whole person. The selection committee will consider all parts of every application submitted, including the essays and recommendations. We want the best students in our master's program, but we do not have a maximum or minimum number of students that we accept each year.
- TOEFL: 4832 (The University of Arizona)
Our Graduate Recruiter, Celine Lucas is here to help with the application process, program questions, understanding financial aid, and more.
Meet with Our Recruiter:
Reserve Appointment via Calendly Link Below
Virtual Pop In Hour:
Thursday from 2pm – 3pm (Arizona)
- Applicants may be asked to participate in a short (15 to 25 minute) virtual interview to discuss their interests in the program and to assess their quantitative background and preparedness for the MSBA program. This requirement replaces the need to complete and submit scores for the GRE or GMAT. A member of the admissions teams will reach out to schedule this meeting if you meet the basic criteria for the program.
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university (domestic students) or a U.S.-comparable bachelor degree (international students).
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or higher. International applicants must calculate their entrance GPA using the UA Graduate College GPA Calculator. PLUS applicants will be asked to upload a screen shot of the GPA results during the application process.
When applying, you will also need to provide the following:
For international applicants only
- Copies of TOEFL/IELTS scores (uploaded during online application process)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores - use school code 4832 (for international applicants only who have not graduated from an institution in the U.S. Test must have been taken within two years of the intended term of enrollment. Minimum TOEFL score of 90 internet based testing, IELTS test composite score of 7 (no subject area below 6.5.)
- Copies of official transcripts/academic records (uploaded during online application process)
- Official transcripts/academic records (official documents needed ONLY after being admitted into program.)
- From a US institution: Final, official transcript showing degree awarded with conferred date
- From an international institution: Final, official transcripts/academic records showing degree awarded with conferred date and/or official degree/diploma certificate More details here on accepted transcripts/academic records
In addition to work experience with dates of employment, your resume should include education, awards and honors, memberships, leadership experience, and participation in professional organizations. (uploaded during online application process)
Statement of Purpose
We welcome applications from a wide range of academic backgrounds, professional interests, and personal aspirations. As a way of sharing your personal vision, please prepare a written statement that describes why you are interested in a career in information systems, your specific interests in the academic programs of the Eller College of Management, and how earning a Master’s degree in Business Analytics from the University of Arizona will contribute to you achieving your professional goals. (uploaded during online application process)
Requests from one to three professional associates who can speak to your eligibility for this program. You will identify these individuals within the application, and they will be asked to complete a short form regarding your suitability for a graduate program in Business Analytics.
Completed Graduate College Application
|Work Experience (months)||24||47||10||34|
* TOEFL scores applicable for international applicants only.