Full-time MBA Admissions
Eller Full-Time MBA Seeks Career Changers
A Student Centric Focus
At Eller, we pride ourselves on the personal touch. We work individually with you starting with your application, all the way through graduation, to ensure your success.
Full-time MBA Admissions Process
What We Look For
- Candidates seeking to change career function or industry through the MBA and internship experience, to re-enter the workforce at graduation
- A completed bachelors degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- At least three years of professional work experience, showing career progression, and a strong work ethic
- Personal qualities demonstrating leadership potential, initiative, involvement and integrity
- View class profile
A complete application consists of the following items:
- A completed GradApp application (apply online)
- $90 Application fee
- Statement of purpose
- A professional résumé
- One professional recommendation
- One copy of official transcripts* from each university, college or community college attended
- Official GMAT/GRE scores (GMAT preferred) - Some waivers available
* Unofficial versions of your school documents for initial evaluation purposes. If recommended for admission, submission of official school documents will be required. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
Before You Begin
- The GMAT/GRE is optional for those holding a bachelors or masters with a 3.6 GPA from a regionally or an AACSB accredited not-for-profit institution. However, applicants are encouraged to submit GMAT/GRE test scores if they believe that the scores will strengthen their application for admission and scholarship consideration. Schedule to take the GMAT at www.mba.com and have results sent to Eller MBA, institution code 5ZT-9Z-58 or The University of Arizona–MBA, Full-Time, or schedule to take the GRE at https://www.ets.org/ and have results sent to The University of Arizona Institution Code: 4832
- TOEFL/IELTS score (international students only) Send results to The University of Arizona Institution Code: 4832.
- Update your professional résumé.
- Ask one professional associate if they will recommend you to the program—verify the correct email address.
Completing Your Application
|Prepare to answer the statement of purpose.
|We require an official transcript from each university, college or community college attended. International applicants must submit/present an official transcript and an official diploma (degree certification) in the original native language and must be accompanied by an officially verified English translation issued by the university or college, during the formal enrollment process. Official school documents may be sent to:
Eller MBA Admissions
Submission of Electronic Transcripts: If you have an option to order electronic transcripts, please provide the institution name: Eller MBA Admissions, University of Arizona and email address: email@example.com. The official electronic transcript must be sent directly from the institution or transcript service to the University of Arizona department or personnel in order to be considered an official transcript by the University of Arizona Graduate College.
|Prepare your recommender's information in order to fill out the recommendation form in the application. This will send the recommendation form to your recommender for completion.
|Official GMAT/GRE scores - Some waivers available.
|Upload your updated résumé and completed statement of purpose through the online application.
|TOEFL/IELTS score (this is a proof of English proficiency requirement for international applicants born in a country where English is not the official language). Results should be sent to The University of Arizona Institution Code: 4832. We will consider the IELTS in lieu of the TOEFL. Duolingo scores are not accepted for demonstration of English Proficiency.
|Pay the application fee by credit card online ($90).
|Hit the "submit" button by the deadline.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Eller College welcomes the cultural experience and knowledge that international applicants add to the program. In addition to the materials listed in the Application Requirements, international applicants are required to submit the following:
- An official transcript and an official copy of diploma(s) and/or degree certification, in the original native language and must be accompanied by an officially verified English translation issued by the university or college
- Financial guarantee*
If you are an international applicant and/or would like to be considered for a scholarship, we encourage you to apply by the first deadline. All international applicants must apply by the noted deadline to be considered for admission.
* Admitted international applicants to the Eller MBA program are required to provide documentation guaranteeing financial support to fund both years of the MBA program and will be required to complete a Financial Guarantee Form. This form will provide the legal document used to process the applicant’s visa application. The Financial Guarantee Form is processed by the University of Arizona Graduate College Visa Office and not by the Eller MBA Program.
Upon an initial screening of an applicant's file, the Admissions Committee determines whether a candidate moves on to the next stage of consideration. Those candidates selected for further consideration are contacted to arrange a Zoom interview.
GMAT and GRE Waiver Eligibility
The GMAT/GRE is optional for those holding a bachelor's or master's with a 3.6 GPA from a regionally or an AACSB accredited not-for-profit institution. However, applicants are encouraged to submit GMAT/GRE test scores if they believe that the scores will strengthen their application for admission and scholarship consideration.
The GMAT/GRE can also be waived if you hold a terminal degree such as an MD, JD or PhD from a regionally-accredited institution. Also, veterans or actively serving U.S. military personnel, Peace Corps Volunteers, with a 3.0 GPA or better from a regionally accredited, not-for-profit institution will be considered for a GMAT waiver.
If you are considering a dual-degree such as the TLP program, please note that the GMAT/GRE may be required by the other master's program.
When requesting official score reports, please use the following:
- TOEFL: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
- GRE: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
- GMAT: 5ZT-9Z-58 or University of Arizona–MBA, Full-Time