In partnership with the Thomas R. Brown Foundation, the UA Office of Economic Education (OEE) has assembled a team of educators to improve, promote, and facilitate economic education in Southern Arizona. Members of this team, known as OEE Ambassadors, will
- Participate in trainings on economic concepts, teaching strategies, and leadership skills;
- Share resources with local teachers in their home areas;
- Co-teach economics education professional development programs;
- Earn extra income along the way!
Current Ambassador Cohort
The first cohort of OEE Ambassadors was selected through a competitive application process.
- Michael Maes, Marana High School, Tucson
- Jill Osterman, Buena High School, Sierra Vista
- Shawna Perry, Castle Dome Middle School, Yuma
- Angela Roe, American Leadership Academy, Queen Creek
- Kristina Rose-Holston, Village Meadows Elementary School, Sierra Vista
- Jerri Van Sickle, Gila Ridge High School, Yuma
- Matthew Weeks, Tillman Middle School, Phoenix
- Robyn Yewell, Harelson Elementary School, Tucson