Business Minor Courses Abroad


Study Abroad Options

  • Locations: Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Prague, Czech Republic; French Riviera, France; Jakarta, Indonesia; Rome, Italy; Barcelona, Spain
  • Courses: 
    • ACCT 200: Intro to Financial Accounting
    • BNAD 302: Human Side of Organizations
    • BNAD 303: Marketing Principles, Concepts and Tools
    • ECON 200: Basic Economic Issues
    • ECON 201A: Intro to Macroeconomics
    • ECON 201B: Intro to Microeconomics
    • MIS 111: Computers and Internetworked Society
  • Application Deadline: Varies by location
  • Program Dates: Varies by location (semester and summer options available)
  • Credits: Varies by location
  • Eligibility: Declared an Eller College Minor (open to non-BSBA majors only)

Featured Programs

Program Details

  • Business Administration Minor Courses: BNAD 302 / BNAD 303
    • Academic credit offered in this program is not direct University of Arizona credit
    • All transfer coursework must be approved by the Eller College Undergraduate Programs Office
    • Policy reminder: A minimum of nine units must be completed in residence 
  • Program Dates: May 18 - June 18, 2022
  • Program Price: $6,195*
    • Includes: Tuition, housing, orientation, welcome and farewell events, city tour, on-site staff support and supplemental health insurance
    • Does not include: Roundtrip airfare, meals, local transportation and personal expenses 
  • Application Deadline: March 10, 2022
  • Withdrawal Deadline: March 31, 2022
  • Eligibility: 2.5 GPA, declared the Business Administration minor

*Price subject to change

Offered through a partnership with CEA:

For more information, contact Lauren Findlow, Assistant Director for Global Programs.

CEA Barcelona Study Center

Students will study in the heart of Barcelona, in CEA's Barcelona Study Center. While at the Study Center, students can enjoy amenities such as the student lounge, study rooms and printing services. Additionally, the CEA on-site staff is also available to assist with questions relating to housing, navigating the city or your international healthcare coverage.

Summer Housing and Transportation

The student housing is located around the city center of Barcelona. The student apartments include: a shared full kitchen, shared bathroom, internet access, washer only and fans. There are typically two students per room, and up to seven students per apartment. Students will be living with the other program participants, and are able to request to live with a specific roommate. 

Travel between students' housing and the academic Study Center is fast and fluid, thanks to the public transport and motorways network. The average commute time is 30-40 minutes.


Program Details

  • Business Minor Courses: ACCT 200/ BNAD 302 / BNAD 303
    • Course offerings are subject to change each term (Fall, Spring, Summer)
    • Academic credit offered in this program is not direct UA credit
    • All transfer coursework must be approved by the Eller College Undergraduate Programs Office
  • Program Dates: varies (Spring, Fall, or Summer)
  • Program Price: varies
    • You pay UA Tuition & Fees to study abroad and receive all of the financial aid you use on main campus
      • Program Includes: Tuition, housing, and supplemental health insurance
      • Does not include: Roundtrip airfare, meals, visa, local transportation and personal expenses 
  • Application Deadline: Varies
  • Withdrawal Deadline: Varies
  • Eligibility: 2.5 GPA

Offered through a partnership with UA Rome:

For more information, contact Lauren Findlow, Assistant Director for Global Programs.


Travel Resources

Access vital travel information before beginning your international experience, including passport, visa information, and health and safety resources.

Passport and Visa Information


  • You can start the application process by reading the following information from the U.S. State Department 
  • You can apply for a passport or submit a passport renewal request at the UA Passport Office


A visa is usually an entry stamp placed in your passport. This allows you entry into a foreign country. A visa is issued by the country's government prior to arrival. Visa requirements vary from country to country depending on the length of time and purpose of your stay. You will need to contact the nearest consulate for the country you will be visiting and ask about the visa requirements. Please check with your Eller Global Advisor to inquire about whether your program requires a student visa.

Health and Safety Resources

Students should review information regarding health and safety abroad. Below are some resources:

  • Coronavirus (COVID-19) Study Abroad FAQs
  • UA resources for health and safety abroad
  • Educate yourself about current health issues where you will be going and the available medical services. Please search for information on the country(ies) you will be traveling to using the following websites:
  • Make an appointment with the Campus Health Immunizations and Travel Clinic, your primary care physician and/or mental health practitioner to discuss any health needs and services you will require abroad
    • What medications and immunizations may be necessary based on your destination
    • Review your current medical insurance coverage
    • Keep a copy of your international health insurance card to take abroad with you
  • If you are a student with a disability requesting accommodations for your Study Abroad/Exchange experience you will need to register with the sponsoring institution's disability resource center. If you are attending a UA sponsored program please contact Disability Resources at 520-621-3268, sends e-mail).

Want to learn more?

Contact an Eller Global Advisor for more information