Different Perspectives, In-Depth Exploration.
In addition to this site, EBRC produces four special project websites and a mobile app. Each website focuses on different aspects of living and doing business in Arizona.
For more than half a century, the EBRC’s award-winning online magazine, Arizona’s Economy, has brought you the latest economic outlook and forecast data for Arizona, Phoenix and Tucson, plus news and applied research on topics which affect doing business in Arizona. You’ll also find the latest indicator data for all Arizona’s metro areas and counties.
The award-winning Making Action Possible (MAP) Dashboard’s mission is to measurably improve Southern Arizona through data-driven, collective civic action and education. The MAP provides data and analysis on a wide range of socio-economic indicators, while exploring key trends, and allowing for comparison at the metropolitan, state, national, and county level.
Arizona's Economy Mobile APP
Important metrics such as employment growth, retail sales, population, and personal income for Arizona, its counties, and metro areas at your fingertips. Analyze trends, make computations across multiple time horizons. Use the Comparison Tool to track how your city or county performs relative to Arizona and the U.S.
Track Arizona’s trade and competitiveness in the U.S.-Mexico region. Find analysis of current issues and data on Arizona-Mexico import/export, commodity flows through Arizona’s border ports of entry, investment, border crossings, population and tourism. You’ll also find comparative data for other border states and major ports connecting the U.S. and Mexico.
The Forecasting Project
Does your company or organization need in-depth economic forecasting services? Long-run forecasts? If the answer is "Yes!" Please consider Forecasting Project membership.
Membership gives your company access to:
- Detailed economic forecast data and analysis updated quarterly for Arizona and the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas. Forecasts cover key indicators such as jobs, population, income, sales, tax revenues, and residential construction activity.
- Long-run 30-year horizon forecasts each August.
- A comprehensive examination of the outlook and business conditions in quarterly forecast update meetings with Eller College economists, other sponsors, and invited speakers, and access to forecast update PowerPoint presentations.
- Quarterly Economic Outlook report containing analysis and tables of forecasted variables, economic indicators, and 35 pages of graphs illustrating recent trends.
- Access to economic forecasting models and supporting data in EViews databanks and EXCEL spreadsheets. EViews is a product of IHS Markit, a national leader in economic consulting and forecasting.
- Access to The Forecasting Project website for easy download of data, reports, analysis, and current indicators.
- Consulting on issues related to corporate economics and forecasting.
- Access to the Forecasting Project Director's Blog updated frequently with Dr. Hammond's discussion of developing trends in Arizona and the nation.