Unique Structural Economic Forecast Models for Arizona, Phoenix and Tucson Metro Areas
Does your company or organization need in-depth economic forecasting services? Long-run forecasts? If the answer is "Yes!" Please consider Forecasting Project membership.
A specialist in econometric forecasting for more than two decades, Hammond has designed, built and used economic models to produce more than 100 forecasts for state and local economies, and completed more than 50 regional economic studies...
Membership gives your company access to:
- Detailed economic forecast data and analysis updated quarterly for Arizona and the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas. Forecasts cover key indicators such as jobs, population, income, sales, tax revenues, and residential construction activity.
- Long-run 30-year horizon forecasts each August.
- A comprehensive examination of the outlook and business conditions in quarterly forecast update meetings with Eller College economists, other sponsors, and invited speakers, and access to forecast update PowerPoint presentations.
- Quarterly Economic Outlook report containing analysis and tables of forecasted variables, economic indicators, and 35 pages of graphs illustrating recent trends.
- Access to economic forecasting models and supporting data in EViews databanks and EXCEL spreadsheets. EViews is a product of IHS Markit, a national leader in economic consulting and forecasting.
- Access to The Forecasting Project website for easy download of data, reports, analysis, and current indicators.
- Consulting on issues related to corporate economics and forecasting.
- Access to the Forecasting Project Director's Blog updated frequently with Dr. Hammond's discussion of developing trends in Arizona and the nation.