Nomination for Eller Dean's Undergraduate Course Improvement Grant
The Eller Dean's Undergraduate Course Improvement Grants are awarded every spring. These awards provide incentives for faculty members who have an interest in innovating within their courses. Two $1000 awards are available every year.
Undergraduate Course Improvement Grants are open to all current faculty members and instructors teaching in the Undergraduate Program at the Eller College of Management. To be eligible, describe an innovation and how it will improve your course. Examples of innovations include adding a simulation, implementing a new technology, adding problem-based learning or creative ideas to measure learning outcomes.
Course Improvement Grants Seek To
- Increase student participation in the learning environment;
- Implement pedagogical strategies to improve student competencies;
- Evaluate the extent to which student academic success and learning has increased;
- Implement learning-centered educational strategies;
- Infuse curriculum with learner-centered technology;
- Integrate course objectives across the business curriculum; or
- Utilize multi-disciplinary team work.
Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on April 12th, 2019.
Every spring semester, faculty members are asked to submit grant proposals. The selection committee includes the Dean, Vice Dean, and Senior Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs. Please submit the form below. A letter of support from your department head can be emailed to Pam Perry, UGP. This letter and any other supporting documentation are optional.
Applicants will be notified of decisions in the latter part of April.
Fields marked with * are required