Undergraduate Global Programs


Skills that apply around the globe. And the chance to practice them.

At Eller, you can gain credit and cross-cultural professional experience at the same time.

Spend a semester studying abroad, a week volunteering in a developing nation, a summer interning in a global industry of your choice or use your summer to take your entire first semester of Eller upper-division business coursework with Eller faculty in a global market.

As part of my internship abroad, I enjoyed going to the tech conference Unbound London. I got to check out new and interesting startups—and my favorite part was networking with entrepreneurs and learning about virtual reality gaming.

- Kieran Gates ’20 BSBA (Marketing)


In a cross-cultural and cross-continental collaboration, Eller works with universities in Cambodia and Indonesia to share campus space and faculty and offer Eller’s excellent degrees to local college students.

Explore Eller Micro-Campuses

International Education Week

International Education Week is November 12-16th and is an opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide.

1st Floor of McClelland Hall
Tuesday, November 13 and Wednesday, November 14 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.

  • Vote for your favorite Eller Global Programs Photo Contest photo (Top 10 finalists)
  • Global trivia
  • Free food
  • Cool giveaways
  • Guatemala Service Learning Information Session

Global Programs Events

There are no events listed for this time span.